Thread: Market Analysis

Default Market Analysis

AUD/CAD is one of my favorites of all time because it maintains a great trend as always. It started a small downtrend recently and wanted to back the previous uptrend but unfortunately, it couldn’t. It shows us clearly that it is going for next resistance at 0.9990. If it can cross it then it will have its uptrend again.

CAD/JPY is maintaining a nice looking uptrend over the period of time. But unfortunately it could not pass the last and strong resistance this time. It is moving to a small price correction but hopefully it will back to it’s uptrend soon. It’s the right time of watch at the right time. At 83.00 , it has a strong situation to bounce back.

NZD/JPY is on fire for the long term as well as short term. It is trying to exceed the previous resistance at 77.06 and passed but is still fighting to stay there. and creating a DOJI means buyers are confused this time. It’s time to watch for a few price actions before going to make any purchase.

AUD/NZD has regained its sharp uptrend recently and it is just behind of the strongest resistance. It has strong resistance at 1.0843. It is time to buy more if you have fresh capital in your hand. In a few days we will see a quick price gain for sure.

AUD/USD having a good time for a long time. Recently it moves sidewise in between 0.7818 and 0.7670. There is a small price fluctuation having a good chance of sure profit from this situation. I personally like this kind of movement for my trades. It recently broke the height resistance at 0.7818 and confirms the new uptrend.

NZD/USD is my favorite one for a long time. Look at this, it is having a really good position over the period of time. Though it broke the long term uptrend but recently it broke its height resistance and shows big movement for future. My recommendation is to buy.

CHF/JPY was set for a sidewise trend after a quick up trend, this scenario is a charming one to invest for a short time period. It recently came back from strong resistance level 118.700 and is moving to real strong support level 116.30. I hope it will come back from this support level for sure.

GBP/JPY having a long term uptrend from OCT 2020 and keep continuing. I do not find any issues here yet, it just keeps going everyday by beating the previous day’s value in the last few days. It is an ideal instrument to invest for the long term and short term.

Interesting analysis. A lot of traders make quite a buck by buying and selling stocks. But I don't know, It's just not in my character to do something that risky. I prefer old as world solid stocks and dividends from them. With the decent investment you will get decent dividends, just check here dividends calendar https://a2-finance.com/en/calendars/dividends

EUR/USD pair was really mixed throughout past few months, as we saw consistent up and down movement throughout. However, the closing saw it go heavily upwards. We could see things turn around in a noticeable way in coming week, but it’s hard to say which direction the market is going to go in weeks to come.

GBP/USD pair was in bullish zone this week as we saw the pair close above 1.38 levels. The week started in negative fashion but soon we saw things turn around and eventually a good bullish trend was created. We are likely to witness similar trending in the week to come.

USD/JPY was bearish last week and things were not different this week as we saw the pair going down throughout with the bears having the major say. But we did saw things recovered in a very much noticeable fashion during the closing hours. We could see the bearish trend resuming in the week to come.

EUR/JPY was all very much bullish throughout the week. As we saw the pair move up non-stop. It’s highly likely that we will see things turn around in week to come. So it could be a really good opportunity for one to go for buy here with tight money management.