Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Vmoney is trusted or scam

i have open new account in Vmoney 15 days ago but still i haven't received verification email is anyone can anyone tell me is Vmoney is still trusted payment processor and can exchanger accept it for do exchange.

Well, I think we don't need to worry about v-money because it's not a standard e-currency. I have not seen anywhere this processor except in EMF. Even all members are complaining about registration activation mail for a long days, so it seems more of a scam. Let's better not to use this processor even if the site comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, I think we don't need to worry about v-money because it's not a standard e-currency. I have not seen anywhere this processor except in EMF. Even all members are complaining about registration activation mail for a long days, so it seems more of a scam. Let's better not to use this processor even if the site comes back.
    Well i have also faced same problem of activation email i think they are not interested to grow their business and get some more members i am not going to use this e currency no way as they have lot's of problem from starting !

well, its used by some hyips only.
    so its not a very good payment processor, you can shift to another ones .

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    well, its used by some hyips only.
    so its not a very good payment processor, you can shift to another ones .
    hyip?why but i hear that libertyreserve is more popular among them.

i have never heard of vmoney by now.i will creat an account.

by the way is there any bonus if i refer a person join under me in vmoney?

Well frankly speaking i have never heard of this one and i don't have any account there even. I don't know anything about their services and their genuineness.
    SmartzKool

Well, you can't create an account in V-money. The site has been in some problem for a long time, more than 2 months. And no one HYIP site is using v-money. Moustafa guess is wrong. V-money is a kind of scam.

Well, you can't create an account in V-money. The site has been in some problem for a long time, more than 2 months. And no one HYIP site is using v-money. Moustafa guess is wrong. V-money is a kind of scam.
    Lemon you are wrong, do more search and you will find some sites notifying that they accept v-money.
    I didn't like that processor but it is accepted by some hyips .

Lemon you are wrong, do more search and you will find some sites notifying that they accept v-money.
    But people are saying that they are having problem with activation e-mail from past 6 months?
    SmartzKool

I also having problems in creating a new account in Vmoney. For those pioneer members who already created account in vmoney, they are still free to use it. Some of the online exchanger is still accepting money exchange from vmoney. so, we still can't said there are scam yet, just there are not in good status now.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    But people are saying that they are having problem with activation e-mail from past 6 months?
    this may be correct but i am talking about the sites where v-money is accepted .. they are only hyips.

hey vmoney is a new payment processor so we can't say anything as of now but at the same time we can't even trust it.have to wait for sometime and then we might trust vmoney.

Even I just registered with v-money just to test it out if there is any issue, and I find yes indeed there is a problem. I have not received the activation email. This issue has been around for more than 2 months. I just wonder why the v-money admin is not interested to correct it. It's not really a serious processor.

Default Message

We cant say that it is scam but lot of people did not heard of V-money.So it an not be well trusted.

Friend, it's not a scam but it's an outdated processor. They don't accept any new registration like e-gold, so it's just a waste one around.

Friend, it's not a scam but it's an outdated processor. They don't accept any new registration like e-gold, so it's just a waste one around.
    I am wondering how those outdated payment processor like v-money and e-gold is still existed on net. If their sites is totally no people maintaining it, then if anything goes wrong what members can do with the money there. Until now i still see the v-money site is workable, why v-money team didn't care to reply email?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I am wondering how those outdated payment processor like v-money and e-gold is still existed on net. If their sites is totally no people maintaining it, then if anything goes wrong what members can do with the money there. Until now i still see the v-money site is workable, why v-money team didn't care to reply email?
    Ya.Maybe they are outdated or may be they have less money to promote them but ya they still exist.So they can not be scam.

Well I think vmoney must have been closed down. I saw their site and it was completely unprofessional. The best way to find out would be contacting the support team and if they respond, then vmoney is still there or else it's gone.

I think vmoney is still working however they are not being used by many sites. Better to use other processors.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    I think vmoney is still working however they are not being used by many sites. Better to use other processors.
    Well can anyone name a few sites accepting vmoney ? Because I have not heard of any site using Vmoney as their payment processor.