Default managed dedicated account required

I have been looking for the managed dedicated account:
    3 TBS of HD, 50 TBS of Bandwidth, 32 GBS of RAM, Linux
    I consider digitalserver.com.mx provider. What host is better from your views? Why?
    I would really appreciate it if you can share any discounts they have.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages!
    The hosting market is so competitive. Try to compare these web hosts and their servers:
    - Reliablewebhost.com
    - Cloudarion.com
    - QHoster.com
    So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

I think QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are the best in the while IT industry.
    Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.

I've been with Tzulo.com server hosting for over 6 months, hosting 13 web sites on single account. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    I recommend them for their best up-time and friendly customer care.

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are well-balanced and inexpensive.
    These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com are worthy providers.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.