Hybrid View

Default managed dedicated account required

I have been looking for the managed dedicated account:
    3 TBS of HD, 50 TBS of Bandwidth, 32 GBS of RAM, Linux
    I consider digitalserver.com.mx provider. What host is better from your views? Why?
    I would really appreciate it if you can share any discounts they have.

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages!
    The hosting market is so competitive. Try to compare these web hosts and their servers:
    - Reliablewebhost.com
    - Cloudarion.com
    - QHoster.com
    So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

I think QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are the best in the while IT industry.
    Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.

I've been with Tzulo.com server hosting for over 6 months, hosting 13 web sites on single account. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    I recommend them for their best up-time and friendly customer care.

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are well-balanced and inexpensive.
    These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.