Default Need hosting. I'm going to pay but want to get the following

Hi,
    I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

What are your views on Centohost.com website hosting solutions? Can I trust them? What other hosts can you recommend for me?

Thanks

Can say that cloudarion.com is the best host I have ever used! I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space. When I had a problem I contacted them and it was fixed within 2 hours, and when I was confused about some of the more technical aspects of an upgrade they took the time to explain them.

I must say that Hosting Source is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. The uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock-solid control panel.

KVChosting.net and misterhost.net hosting plans are the best to sign up with.
    Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

It seems to me plans from libertyvps.net and kvchosting.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

I have used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that QHoster.com does. Web hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth. Really great service!

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR