Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fax to Paypal

Default Fax to Paypal

my account is limited from last 4 months i have uploaded documents twice and send email four times but still i haven't got satisfied answer from their end now i am getting message to send Fax Cover sheet with my documents it is necessary to send :?: or their are any other to remove limitation.
    I have two VCC card now and one is expired but one is validate for next month.

Well, even I'm getting the same message to send fax the proofs from where I received money in the paypal. But there is one alternative for that, if we don't want to fax, we can upload the documents. There is no compulsory to send fax.
    BTW: I received all my money from forums, then how can I send them documentary proofs? It seems that damn paypal want to stole our money.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, even I'm getting the same message to send fax the proofs from where I received money in the paypal. But there is one alternative for that, if we don't want to fax, we can upload the documents. There is no compulsory to send fax.
    BTW: I received all my money from forums, then how can I send them documentary proofs? It seems that damn paypal want to stole our money.
    Well i think it is compulosry to send FAX as it have some barcode on it and plus fax prove that we are original account holder anyway i have printed that fax sheet but thinking whether send it or not.

Do they have FAX service? Are you sure?? I mean can you really fax them the documents?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Do they have FAX service? Are you sure?? I mean can you really fax them the documents?
    Yup they have fax service this PP Fax No. +1-402-537-5731 and i printed FAX sheet it content Case ID No. and Fax ID no. and other Information.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Yup they have fax service this PP Fax No. +1-402-537-5731 and i printed FAX sheet it content Case ID No. and Fax ID no. and other Information.
    Well in that case, its great to hear that. BTW have you faxed them anything yet?
    SmartzKool

But for sending fax they were asking me to put the claim no and case id. May I know how did you find these info? Also, we need to create something called fax cover sheet to send fax. How did you do that?

But for sending fax they were asking me to put the claim no and case id. May I know how did you find these info? Also, we need to create something called fax cover sheet to send fax. How did you do that?
    Well you login into paypal, you will find account limitation information, there only you can find the case ID.
    SmartzKool

Well after you open resoluation center page you will see option to send Fax click in resolve button it will redirect you to Fax Cover sheet page then add some information in that and then print it.... and all information like case and fax id get automatically and in bottom of page you will see Barcode...

Well after you open resoluation center page you will see option to send Fax click in resolve button it will redirect you to Fax Cover sheet page then add some information in that and then print it.... and all information like case and fax id get automatically and in bottom of page you will see Barcode...
    Thanks for the information. Then what about "fax cover sheet"? May I know how did you create that? Paypal was asking me to first create fax create sheet to send fax, that's why I'm asking.

Thanks for the information. Then what about "fax cover sheet"? May I know how did you create that? Paypal was asking me to first create fax create sheet to send fax, that's why I'm asking.
    you should read his reply carefully. he has mentioned how to create a fax cover sheet. have a look...
    SmartzKool

Now i understand a little bit. But there is one field called "no. of pages". May I know what shall I write there? Also, can I print the fax cover sheet page in A4size paper. Then, what about my documents? Shall I scan and print all my address proof documents in A4 page to send fax to paypal?

Now i understand a little bit. But there is one field called "no. of pages". May I know what shall I write there? Also, can I print the fax cover sheet page in A4size paper. Then, what about my documents? Shall I scan and print all my address proof documents in A4 page to send fax to paypal?
    I also don't know what exact no you need to put in "no. of pages" i have not put anything their and yes you can print it on A4 size paper first then only you can send Fax to them and you need to send address proof and Identity proof documents with that those you have uploaded on site.
    And you can't send Scam/printed copy as they need original proofs and if resize paper they can't read information properly you need to send one by one pages.

I also don't know what exact no you need to put in "no. of pages" i have not put anything their and yes you can print it on A4 size paper first then only you can send Fax to them and you need to send address proof and Identity proof documents with that those you have uploaded on site.
    And you can't send Scam/printed copy as they need original proofs and if resize paper they can't read information properly you need to send one by one pages.
    Well, then I guess it might be no. of pages that we send fax. Can you tell me how can I send fax the uploaded pages? I thought I should first take xerox of my original documents in A4 size paper and then fax them. Am I wrong?

Suppose if I click "print" option of the paypal page, will the only fax cover sheet be printed? If yes, then I guess we have to submit our xeroxed documents along with that fax cover sheet via Fax. Right?

Well, then I guess it might be no. of pages that we send fax. Can you tell me how can I send fax the uploaded pages? I thought I should first take xerox of my original documents in A4 size paper and then fax them. Am I wrong?

Suppose if I click "print" option of the paypal page, will the only fax cover sheet be printed? If yes, then I guess we have to submit our xeroxed documents along with that fax cover sheet via Fax. Right?
    Correct you need to print Fax cover sheet separately and do xerox copy of original documents then Fax all documents with Fax Cover Sheet.

Correct you need to print Fax cover sheet separately and do xerox copy of original documents then Fax all documents with Fax Cover Sheet.
    Well what is the need to xerox it? i mean you are not sending that document to them, you will receive that document back. right?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well what is the need to xerox it? i mean you are not sending that document to them, you will receive that document back. right?
    well can you send Driving license though Fax for that you need to xerox them first and Light bill or Passport also you need to xerox it first ..... you can't sent it directly. lol

well can you send Driving license though Fax for that you need to xerox them first and Light bill or Passport also you need to xerox it first ..... you can't sent it directly. lol
    Well, is it possible to send my original document directly without xerox via fax? Sorry, for this question, but I'm really new to fax. I'm going to send my documents on Sunday, so I want to know about it.

Well, is it possible to send my original document directly without xerox via fax? Sorry, for this question, but I'm really new to fax. I'm going to send my documents on Sunday, so I want to know about it.
    Well you can't send documents directly to paypal as you need to do Courier or Post then i will suggest you send Fax only their is no other way to send Documents !

I mean why would we need to xerox a utility bill? I mean you are going to get it back once you have putted in the fax machine and after it gets processed?
    SmartzKool