Default Web hosting providers with fast loading speed?

Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
    I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
    Does such hosting exist? Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
    What are your views on Hostforweb.com and Hostmines.com website hosting deals?
    Will it be worth trying them?

Web hosts which are able to satisfy all your needs are: asvhost.com and cantech.in.
    Their Web hosting is marvelous! For a low price you can have a perfect Web host, it has a lot of features and is smooth to use. I never had any problems using their Web hosting. I suggest you to use them for a 99.9% uptime website!

I am pleased to say Libertyvps.net team has helped me a lot in the past year, they are very reliable and trustworthy. I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.

I asked Hostforweb.com loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. Nice web host.

Would recommend to use plans from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com.
    Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.