Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default any paid forum posting job sites

friends we all know about number of forums where you get paid to post,but does anyone know a site where you get various forum posting sites and get paid for it.

i mean to say site where there is a job of posting at various forums and not just a single forum.

it will be great for someone to share such sites here

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I had registered with one forum named brigadeposting (not sure about exact spelling) but there were no campaigns available for long time and then I stopped visiting that forum.
    However, I saw some forum owners offering jobs to posters for short terms. I have never tried them though.

I think you can get it in get a freelance like sites but forum sites i dont know,i never thought about this ,i'll try to search .

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

you should search forum poster job on freelancer site like getafreelancer and scriptlance

Well i think you are talking about casktalk forum as admin is offering lot's of work to do and paying good money!

I think those kind of services are no longer available or at least inactive. I have joined some sites, but when I contacted them, they even didn't reply me. So, I think the next best choice is to go to freelancers sites, like other said, but in the freelancers sites, it is really hard to get the job, because we have to bid and win the job to get it. I have never won any bid

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    I think those kind of services are no longer available or at least inactive. I have joined some sites, but when I contacted them, they even didn't reply me. So, I think the next best choice is to go to freelancers sites, like other said, but in the freelancers sites, it is really hard to get the job, because we have to bid and win the job to get it. I have never won any bid
    Those sites are still active now.
    It's hard to win a bids there but i have a tips, fill your profile to attract the project owner

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    It's hard to win a bids there but i have a tips, fill your profile to attract the project owner
    Well i tried both of site Freelance and Scriptlance but it is really hard to win to Bid but we can get job on Digital point forum as their are lot's of job available for forum posting and other kind job like Logo, banner making, Website creating and lot's of easy works.

I donot know such sites where people would be paid for posting jobs link, if anyone findout pls do tell me, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    No, what I meant was those sites where we register and are hired as posters if there is a 'client' or whatever ask for it. The one I joined didn't even answer my queries. I wasn't talking about those freelancer sites like GAF, RAC, etc.
    Btw, what did you mean by fill my profile? With what? If I haven't been hired, then I wouldn't have any 'work history' or some sort, right? I already joined oDesk, too, but I'm pessimistic, because my English test was only 3 point something, LOL :P And I haven't take a new test, it takes a lot of time for me ops:

I don't know such site although I have been offered a posting job but I think it's only available for my country. I was asked to make 10 posts for at 128 different forums and they will pay me around $53 for the project. But it wasn't a good deal so I did not continue with it,

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I don't know such site although I have been offered a posting job but I think it's only available for my country. I was asked to make 10 posts for at 128 different forums and they will pay me around $53 for the project. But it wasn't a good deal so I did not continue with it,
    Well on Freelancer their are lot's of forum posting jobs i have tried to bid but unfortunately most of time only high traders members get selected so whichever we get in starting if we do it we can get lot's of work after that.... so i think you have missed good opportunity their. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well on Freelancer their are lot's of forum posting jobs i have tried to bid but unfortunately most of time only high traders members get selected so whichever we get in starting if we do it we can get lot's of work after that.... so i think you have missed good opportunity their. :wink:
    Yeah, I think it will be some kind of our résumé and the job provider might give us good review. I wish I can get just one job, but it is SO hard. Any tips on how to get a freelance job if we do not have experiences yet?

Yeah, I think it will be some kind of our résumé and the job provider might give us good review. I wish I can get just one job, but it is SO hard. Any tips on how to get a freelance job if we do not have experiences yet?
    Well as per my knowledge those are expert in the webmaster forums or classified posting site and know how to use software for posting those can easily do this kind of job as i am expert (not 100%) on maney making discussion board i can discuss it on any forum but i can't write about webmaster stuff so it is really simple provide our forms profile link to buyer and let if read our post and discussion after we are new in this business then also we can expect some work from them tomorrow i have got one job from DP forum for copy paste in various forum and they are giving 5 cent for each post.

Default Re: any paid forum posting job sites

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    friends we all know about number of forums where you get paid to post,but does anyone know a site where you get various forum posting sites and get paid for it.
    i mean to say site where there is a job of posting at various forums and not just a single forum.
    i never tried these types of site but friend you can search there types of jobs in Get A Freelance sites.there you may get this types of job.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    i never tried these types of site but friend you can search there types of jobs in Get A Freelance sites.there you may get this types of job.
    Thanks.
    but its hard to get accepted for the job,especially when it is your first job.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well as per my knowledge those are expert in the webmaster forums or classified posting site and know how to use software for posting those can easily do this kind of job as i am expert (not 100%) on maney making discussion board i can discuss it on any forum but i can't write about webmaster stuff so it is really simple provide our forms profile link to buyer and let if read our post and discussion after we are new in this business then also we can expect some work from them tomorrow i have got one job from DP forum for copy paste in various forum and they are giving 5 cent for each post.
    I definitely do not have any knowledge about webmaster stuffs and I do not have any software for making classified ad posts, although I have dynamic IP, but it will be troublesome to change my IP manually with DOS command, LOL :P
    So, I think it will be easier to find jobs in DP than in sites like GAF, oDesk, etc. I want to be a paid poster, but not a spam poster. I always report them myself in all forum I join if I see them, so it would be ironic if I become a spam poster, LOL :P I have to concentrate more on DP, then. But it is hard to be ready for all niche offered by the jobs providers.

Thanks.
    Ya you are absolutely right that site a complex site and only gold member having few good review will got the job i have tried there many time but never got any job there But don't worry as soon as i get these types of site i will let you know.
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    Ya you are absolutely right that site a complex site and only gold member having few good review will got the job i have tried there many time but never got any job there But don't worry as soon as i get these types of site i will let you know.
    Thanks.
    there are many sites like get a freelancer, but no one can compete and have many project like get a freelancer

I definitely do not have any knowledge about webmaster stuffs and I do not have any software for making classified ad posts, although I have dynamic IP, but it will be troublesome to change my IP manually with DOS command, LOL :P
    So, I think it will be easier to find jobs in DP than in sites like GAF, oDesk, etc. I want to be a paid poster, but not a spam poster. I always report them myself in all forum I join if I see them, so it would be ironic if I become a spam poster, LOL :P I have to concentrate more on DP, then. But it is hard to be ready for all niche offered by the jobs providers.
    Well you at least some knowledge about forums and you can easily start forum posting job and automatically you will get good knowledge about these sites...... as i have already told i have received easy Copy Past job without any special knowledge regarding that job and i will suggest you to open Content creation section whenever you have time you will find lot's of job their as Forum Posting, Article Writing, Directory Submission, Ad posting, Captch Entry etc etc.