Default Specials and hosting discounts ?

Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
    I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
    Does such a hosting exist? Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
    What are your views on Tzulo.com hosting specials? Will it be worth trying them?

Prepay 2 months get 3rd month free.
    Prepay 10 months get 12months of service for free.

QHoster.com (XMASQH25OFFHOST) and misterhost.com (50%) are attractive and reliable hosting providers.

They got my account and domain setup in less than 10 minutes. This is great, I love this web host. Tzulo.com has fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable.

Cheap hosting is available from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com as plans are full-featured and reliable.
    Just my two cents.

QHoster.com (XMASQH12OFFDEDI) and Hostsailor.com (NEWYEAR65Y).
    Aren't they great?!

I really appreciate all the work that QHoster.com did for me. It also offers excellent value for money with lots of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price. They've reduced the price for Dedicated server x5670 in Switzerland from $169.95 to $159.95 per month.