Default Any reviews please? What host would you rather choose?

Dear Sirs,

can you recommend me a reliable hosting for a domain to a maximum of $5 per month to have ultra fast loading pages (CDN), that has cPanel and that is certainly UNLIMITED in space and traffic?!
    Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

Any info on Hostforweb.com and Hostmines.com web hosting solutions? Any reviews please? What host would you rather choose?

Thank you for specific recommendations.

Rockhoster.com and asvhost.com plans are full-featured and cheap.
    Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

Give my vote for Hostmines.com cheap webhosting solutions.
    I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one.

Web hosting plans from asvhost.com and hosting.uk are worth trying.
    Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

You know hosting services from hostingsource.com and brixly.uk are good enough to sign up with.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

They are really good to take care of their customers! I like Hostmines.com service and support.
    Pricing is great, overall policy is amazing, support is always available and is an excellent help.

If you need quality services, try deals from libertyvps.net and host4half.com.
    Any hosting company can brag about their uptime and reliability, but these people really deliver the goods. Their pricing is a great value. Their speed is rock solid. And they are just really good people to deal with.

Why not to give a time-tested and trusted web host a try?
    Believe kvchosting.net will serve your demands on the most favorable terms.
    Easy to use, friendly interface!