Default the best international hosting ?

Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
    I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
    Does such hosting exist? Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
    What are your views on Tzulo.com website hosting deals? Will it be worth trying them?

The best international hosting is available from hostingsource.com and host4half.com.
    You will never regret your time with you guys. Money well spent if you ask me.

When it comes to hosting, go for the time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Tzulo.com
    They offer really nice features within their hosting plans, their tools and scripts are very useful.

Package plans from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are affordable and full-featured.
    I'd like to point out they responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out.

I will keep this short and sweet. Tzulo.com has been great to me and my business online.
    Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.