Default Reliable hosting for uploading videos ?

Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
    I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
    Does such hosting exist? Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
    What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx Mexico website hosting deals? Will it be worth trying them?

Try hosting plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
    Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

Highly recommend digitalserver.com.mx for anyone looking for reliable Mexico hosting and support services.
    Servidor Dedicado DSM-1
    Processor - Intel C2350 2 Cores a 1.70GHz
    RAM - 4 GB
    Serial ATA hard drive - 1 TB
    Including IPīs - 1 IP Fija
    Uptime 100%
    Rent monthly $1,850.00 MXN
    Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net are good enough to have a deal with due to their top-notch services.
    They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

Well, Tzulo.com lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their dedicated hosting account and everything works perfectly. I highly recommend them.

Rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
    Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

I've been with QHoster.com for a year now, and can't say enough good things about this provider; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about you and your sites. Highly recommend them for anyone looking for stable and reliable host.

Services from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
    They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.