Default How to recover a blocked domain?

I forgot to renew my domain and the registrar blocked my domain. I don’t see information on how to restore the domain. Is the domain blocked immediately? I'm talking about the .net domain zone. At least when I forgot to renew my .com domain, the registrar gave me time to renew.
    What do you think about this?

Did any of you have this problem?

This is strange. The domain should not be blocked immediately after the expiration of the registration or renewal of the domain. There are at least 14 days when you are able to renew the domain for same price. At least I checked this information at the pananames.com registrar, everything is exactly like that. If you haven’t managed to renew the domain within 2 weeks, then it is blocked. And then you can restore the domain for higher price, don’t wait too long.
    Only some registrars block the domain right away. I would advise you to find another registrar.

Quote Originally Posted by Chindex View Post
    At least I checked this information at the pananames.com registrar, everything is exactly like that.
    This is a really adequate registrar. I registered domain names here 3 years ago.

I have used it not so long ago, but in general I agree. Quite a lot of positive reviews can be found.

For what purposes do you want to use such TLDs?