Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anybody Interested To Learn Web Designing Online?

Hello Friend Anybody Interested To Learn Web Designing Online From Me?If Anybody Interested Then Plz Contact Me i Will Teach Them Web designing Online and Will Tell all the tricks to develop All Types Of Site whether a static or a dynamic site.
    Interested Person Can Reply To This Thread.
    Thanks.

hey i have taken tutorials from the site - w3 schools they are all basics.
    can you tell me where can i practice the practicles part of it

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    hey i have taken tutorials from the site - w3 schools they are all basics.can you tell me where can i practice the practicles part of it
    Only bookish knowledge is not enough because w3school has provide only few foundation but from that nobody became a web developer.
    You have to purchase some software to practice ur study.
    Thanks.

I am interested if you perfect in web designing can you send me some notes through mail which should be just basics.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    I am interested if you perfect in web designing can you send me some notes through mail which should be just basics.
    I am perfect with my work and i am not the new comer in this line i am in the developing line since past 3 to 4 years and developed many site and dear ashok_singh if you are searching for just basic things then you can search it in google as i said i want to tech people the modern techniques over and above the basic things.So i can't mail personality to everyone.
    This not a e-book dealing and i am not a e-book dealer.
    Thanks.

Default Message

I am interested in learning web designing but first i will have to learn some basics.

I too am interested to learn web designing and still dont know the basic. Wouldn't it be hard for you to do this since we are online? Do we have to purchase something from you or put it directly do you do this for free?

Default Re: Anybody Interested To Learn Web Designing Online?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello Friend Anybody Interested To Learn Web Designing Online From Me?If Anybody Interested Then Plz Contact Me i Will Teach Them Web designing Online and Will Tell all the tricks to develop All Types Of Site whether a static or a dynamic site.
    Thanks.
    This is cool! actually i don't have any idea about web designing but im willing to learn new things that could possibly help me to widen my horizons and acquire knowledge from this, it's good to know that you are willing to teach your fellow members here but how much do you charge for teaching us web designing? count me in here i am also interested kindly let me know or inform us here how can we start this thing.

Friend, I'm interested, but I have only few basic knowledge about web hosting and HTML. I don't know about any scripts. Do you think I can become a web developer with this few knowledge within next 2 to 3 years?

He is good in web designing and one can really take advantage of this opportunity as its always better to study through tutor than referring website as things will get faster also

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, I'm interested, but I have only few basic knowledge about web hosting and HTML. I don't know about any scripts. Do you think I can become a web developer with this few knowledge within next 2 to 3 years?
    Except markup languages one should have a little knowledge is javascript if you don't know anything even you don't anything like html or any other scripting languages etc.... and you still want to make some sound money from internet by designing any site then also you can do it by following jobs... like php script installing,navigation menu designing,SEO and bookmarking work,customization of html sites etc....
    which i am teaching people online.
    I am showing you a screen shot of my recent project below i am developing a site which is clone of Orkut.com currently i am working on designing part and after completion of it i will start working on programming part.
    Plz have a look at the screen shot and leave you opinion here.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    He is good in web designing and one can really take advantage of this opportunity as its always better to study through tutor than referring website as things will get faster also
    Thanks alensot but you are also good at designing work and you should teach people this skill also, in this way you can increase your knowledge and you can also earn money.
    Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

can you design web 2.0 and make a banner logo?
    If you can, how much it cost?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    can you design web 2.0 and make a banner logo?
    If you can, how much it cost?
    Hi Alec web2.0 is nothing but its making website using modern graphics,logo and technologies etc....so its not the hard job ya i am making gif animated banners,flash banners,flash intro building,flash sites,logo for all types of business, .png, .jpg, high quality e-book cover designing, CD/DVD cover designing, Software Cover Designing etc.....Just look at my work below.
    Thanks.

Thanks alensot but you are also good at designing work and you should teach people this skill also, in this way you can increase your knowledge and you can also earn money.
    Thanks.
    I am loaded with this online work and over that outside works here and i wont be able to spare so much time inbetween and in your case, it is the interest you have in that is pushing you and go ahead..all the best

Thanks.
    I am loaded with this online work and over that outside works here and i wont be able to spare so much time inbetween and in your case, it is the interest you have in that is pushing you and go ahead..all the best
    I have also no time but its my passion so i find time to do this work and i have to design different sites, there are lots of pending development work also there and i have to go to my office also and also have to go to class to learn different web applications.So you can guess how busy I'm?
    Thanks for the comment.

Strange that you do so many things and are you also employed somewhere? i thought you are working as a freelancer.I was working in a software company before, but now i am my own boss.lolz

Strange that you do so many things and are you also employed somewhere? i thought you are working as a freelancer.I was working in a software company before, but now i am my own boss.lolz
    I am planning to open a big online organization where i can provide A-Z solutions relating to web design and web applications.So I will start it within this year its a long term work and it need much fund to invest so i am collecting it, if you have any site then you can also join me.
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    wow ! very good offer for all of us. as most of the time i am chating with u so, i think u can teach me easily.. I am very much interested about it..

r u writing any E-book? Reply..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Thanks.
    wow ! very good offer for all of us. as most of the time i am chating with u so, i think u can teach me easily.. I am very much interested about it..

r u writing any E-book? Reply..
    I am writing a E-Book On Online Income Topic. It will be complete soon due to some problem I could not complete it but i am trying my best to complete it soon.