Default Hello Friends Today I purchased A Script

Hello Friends Everybody know that how popular is vbulletin forums.previously it was available for free but now a days its not available for free but one has to purchase its license or take lease of the script for 1 year.so today i have purchased a Vbulletin License for 1 yr with cost $ 180 + $ 40= $ 220 in order to experiment on Vbulletin script.
    Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

oh my god you spent so much for vbulletin isn't available free?why dont you try other forum scripts what's great in vbulletin.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    oh my god you spent so much for vbulletin isn't available free?why dont you try other forum scripts what's great in vbulletin.
    Ya i have spend lots of money in it and i have already sold some of them to few people from USA and Russia and still i have one more Script Available with me.If you need It Then Please Contact Me.
    Thanks.

can u pls tell us where we can use it ? Pls reply me. Bez I did not heard about it before. I think its costly..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    can u pls tell us where we can use it ? Pls reply me. Bez I did not heard about it before. I think its costly..
    hi i think you should know about this why i am telling you because previously many member of this forum was shouting about Vbulletin forum script and free forum script and vbulletin is the licensed and paid forum script. Now you can guess that where you can use it.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Ya i have spend lots of money in it and i have already sold some of them to few people from USA and Russia and still i have one more Script Available with me.If you need It Then Please Contact Me.
    Thanks.
    i don't understand that u got it on rental basis to use for one year by paying licence fee.how can u use it to sell others?how can i make money with this script?

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    i don't understand that u got it on rental basis to use for one year by paying licence fee.how can u use it to sell others?how can i make money with this script?
    I have purchased a bulk pack which includes resell rights and you can sell it to others and the new owner of the script has to pay for the license annually to the Vbulletin group if you purchase it for single user without ant resell right then it will cost you only $ 180 if u use Canadian dollar then you need to spend $ 200 in order to get resell right of the script you need to spend some more dollars.The person who will purchase he or she know letter that how they will earn from it so, its not for those who don't know whats the script is and how to use it.it depends on you that how you can make money from it, my bulk package already finished and I have no more resell right to sell the script I have my own single pack script which I am using for my experimental purpose and I will not sell it.
    Thanks.

I have heard about it, but not knowing the full details and it seems like people are also making good money out of it..is it?