Default Point Module Script For Wp

Hello Friend Any Of You Need The script Of Point Module for Wordpress?If Yes Then You Can Contact Me To get The Point Script For Wordpress.
    Thanks.

can i know the use of script where it is used and how it will be useful to us.

can u pls tell me is it free or is there any cost? I am interested about it.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    can u pls tell me is it free or is there any cost? I am interested about it.
    No absolutely not for free its paid and its cost is $ 10 and installation charges $ 5.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    can i know the use of script where it is used and how it will be useful to us.
    if you don't know about it then there is no meaning to tell about this to you and above i have written that the script is for WP it means for Wordpress.
    Thanks.

@debasis,
    May I know what is point module in wordpress? I usually consider point mod is a credit system in forums, but in wordpress I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    @debasis,
    May I know what is point module in wordpress? I usually consider point mod is a credit system in forums, but in wordpress I have no idea.
    Actually when you want to make a multi users wordpress sites and you want to give credits to your users for this i and my friend has made a little module and you can use it in your site and for wordpress there is no such plugin available so we have made a little plugin.

Default Message

Can you post it's cost or it's free.So that we could decide.Please post as soon as you can.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Can you post it's cost or it's free.So that we could decide.Please post as soon as you can.
    hi first of all tell me do you have any website and do you have any blog etc...if if you don't have anything of it then giving extra details will be wasting of time and I have already written about this in my previous post. Ok its paid module do you want to buy it then the price is $ 10 for you, want to buy it...?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    hi first of all tell me do you have any website and do you have any blog etc...if if you don't have anything of it then giving extra details will be wasting of time and I have already written about this in my previous post. Ok its paid module do you want to buy it then the price is $ 10 for you, want to buy it...?
    Ya i have website and i just asked because i am new here sorry for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Ya i have website and i just asked because i am new here sorry for asking.
    No need to say sorry for asking because its the general tendency of maximum member of this site to ask such types of thing in which they don't have any interest but they will try to write single line to earn some credits , I am not talking about you or i ma not angry with but i have faced many problems here One guy once asked here in my one thread that he need a search engine for his site and told me to show a sample of it i have made it customized it for him and he told to send the details to his partner so i did that also but at the time of delivery he didn't reply me and finally i came to know he was just playing with me here to earn some credits , here we all are present to earn some money but it doesn't mean that we unnecessarily disturb or make somebody trouble to earn just 5 cents.
    Thanks.