Default Which Hosting is better ?

I have a question? I am considering hosting for a couple sites I want to develop. I am new to hosting, But have narrowed it down to 2.Which is better:Seems like Hostgater.com & SEO-Host are the most popular. Any suggestions?Thanks for your input.

I can help you ,first tell me which type of sites you want to make,and how much traffic you are expecting,if low traffic then you can take shared hosting ,i'll recommend http://max-hosting.duoservers.com/

You have to know what your site is about before choosing a hosting plan. Do you need any database? what database you needed? If you need mysql and php scripts then choose for linux hosting else choose windows hosting. Besides of this, you have to know whether your target traffic are, for choosing the best plan. If you just want to test out and build some small site, you can try free hosting like 000webhost.com.

in my view blue host is one of the best hosting company.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    Blue host is little more costly other hosting there but first one has to disclose his/her requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    Blue host is little more costly other hosting there but first one has to disclose his/her requirements.
    ya you are right Blue host is little costlier and it just like hostgator and host monster type of sites...its very expensive...
    Thanks.

i think globaldomains is a gOod one...

although its nOt free it has a $5 payment...

but they give commissions fOr yOur referrals and its quite high...

if your willing tO spend a few bucks its a great one to try...

Quote Originally Posted by heav3nn
    i think globaldomains is a gOod one...

although its nOt free it has a $5 payment...

but they give commissions fOr yOur referrals and its quite high...

if your willing tO spend a few bucks its a great one to try...
    global domain is a hosting company?if yes $5 is very cheap what they are offering with this little money?

First of all decide what kind of hosting you want.If you have a low traffic then i will suggest for hostmonster shared plans.You will easily get coupons for it on net.
    Otherwise choose webthinkpad ,hostgator.
    But keep in mind hostgator always changes their plan rates.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    First of all decide what kind of hosting you want.If you have a low traffic then i will suggest for hostmonster shared plans.You will easily get coupons for it on net.
    Hostgator is very good but its charging a very high rate which can't affordable by a ordinary people and it has a high rate for a shared hosting better to try liquidnet.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Hostgator is very good but its charging a very high rate which can't affordable by a ordinary people and it has a high rate for a shared hosting better to try liquidnet.
    Thanks.
    Yes, Hostgater.com is little higher price and still it is the best as it is giving you the best service you can ask for

i think Hostgater is better.because my friend is using this host,and it is very good.

Well, i also want to know which free hosting is better in providing large free space and able to support sql server database? I know there are mostly provices mysql database for those free linux hosting, does there any site out there provides free windows hosting?

Quote Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
    I have a question? I am considering hosting for a couple sites I want to develop. I am new to hosting, But have narrowed it down to 2.Which is better:Seems like Hostgater.com & SEO-Host are the most popular. Any suggestions?Thanks for your input.

Sorry i don't know any information about that company. But i would suggest this site Tucktail.com . Here you can host your sites at low cost. I also got dedicated hosting plans from this site. Their service and support are very nice.

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting companies and serve these as basis in choosing web host companies. I truly believe that 4Goodhosting.com will meet your expectations. They have been providing excellent hosting services since 2002. I recommend them.