Default Customized Your blogspot freely

Hello Friends customized your blogspot freely and make Free SEO and drive natural traffic to your site.Interested Person Can PM me.
    Thanks.

hi i am interested in this how much you would be charging for that and with how much span of time would you complete the project.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    hi i am interested in this how much you would be charging for that and with how much span of time would you complete the project.
    i think before this you and ssarkar has told me in one thread that u want to design your sites and PM us but till now i have not received any reply to my PM.
    So my request to everyone is to if you are a serious person and want to do any kind of transaction seriously then contact me otherwise plz don't contact me brcause before this Mr.Ssarkar has told me about site search engine i have developed the script specially for him even i have installed in my server on his request and he was interested but after doing lots of work he didn't reply me.so plz don't post reply to earn 5 cent due to this i am loosing my spirit to develop or help anyone freely or by taking remuneration.
    Thanks.

I think you are also here for 0.5 cents your not doing any social service over here.

Default Re: Customized Your blogspot freely

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello Friends customized your blogspot freely and make Free SEO and drive natural traffic to your site.Interested Person Can PM me.
    Thanks.

very nice offer dear. I have one blog templer but i don't know why its very slow. So, if i give u the templet then can u make it 1st. If yes, then pls reply here. and i did not understand that - " make Free SEO and drive natural traffic to your site" - can u pls tell me what is SEO and drive ??

Default Re: Customized Your blogspot freely

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    very nice offer dear. I have one blog templer but i don't know why its very slow. So, if i give u the templet then can u make it 1st. If yes, then pls reply here. and i did not understand that - " make Free SEO and drive natural traffic to your site" - can u pls tell me what is SEO and drive ??
    Hi i know you are talking about "Uptodateblog" its loading slowly due to some useless stuff which is not required u just remove all those stuffs and u will find ur blog will load fast.SEO mean Search Engine Optimization and I think you know about it and what are its benefit and the natural traffic means people will come to ur site without any advertisements.
    Thanks.

Yes, Search Engine Optmization plays an important part in any website and once the SEO is set up and more visitors come in, we can make a nice profit out of it