Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, I uploaded all wordpress files in fusedtree.com but if I try to install it, I'm getting some error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /www/fusedtree.com/l/e/m/o/n/1/8/0/lemon1800/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 109
    I wonder if it's a hosting problem. Can anyone solve it out? Thanks.
    well lemon bro this is not the hosting problem.This problem occur with any layered panel.I too got it when i tried but still you can manage to install the blog.Just write down all the database name,user,pass and all on a page and then when the error comes there comes the option of configering the page which need these all details i told already to add.So just add them and your blog will get installed.Hope it will help.

well lemon bro this is not the hosting problem.This problem occur with any layered panel.I too got it when i tried but still you can manage to install the blog.Just write down all the database name,user,pass and all on a page and then when the error comes there comes the option of configering the page which need these all details i told already to add.So just add them and your blog will get installed.Hope it will help.
    I think I already told my problem got solved and I installed the wordpress successfully but now the problem is I’m not able to host my domain there and even the admin is not replying to my query about hosting my domain, so I got fed-up and left the host fusedtree.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think I already told my problem got solved and I installed the wordpress successfully but now the problem is I’m not able to host my domain there and even the admin is not replying to my query about hosting my domain, so I got fed-up and left the host fusedtree.
    looks like admin of fusedtree doesn't serious about this site, the proof is, admin not replying message / email from member

looks like admin of fusedtree doesn't serious about this site, the proof is, admin not replying message / email from member
    We don't need to send any email to contact the admin, we have to just post in the forums that is attached with the host site, but the problem is the admin doesn't reply members' query even if he comes online most of the time, so I gave up this host now.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

We don't need to send any email to contact the admin, we have to just post in the forums that is attached with the host site, but the problem is the admin doesn't reply members' query even if he comes online most of the time, so I gave up this host now.
    So, he does online but not replying questions from member? That's so bad.
    And I still see that admin still haven't renew the domain name

So, he does online but not replying questions from member? That's so bad.
    And I still see that admin still haven't renew the domain name
    Yes but he replied somewhere around his forum that he will renew his domain soon. Let's see. Anyway, it's no matter for me coz I left fusedtree.