Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fusedtree.com (the best free web hosting provider)

I'm not admin

We provide premium free hosting with instant signups and loads of features in our state of the art datacenter!

*20 GB DISK SPACE
    *200 GB DATA TRANSFER (BANDWIDTH)
    *full PHP 5
    *5 MYSQL DATA BASES
    *FTP
    *DOMAIN EMAILS UPPORT
    *FREE SUB DOMAIN
    *FREE FORUM BASED SUPPORT
    *FREE EMAIL SUPPORT
    *HUNDREDS OF PRE INSTALLED SCRIPTS
    site link : http://www.fusedtree.com/

Hi, lemon, is this plan is a free hosting plan? It seem really a great hosting site that provides so big amount of space. I just browse the site but i couldn't find any 20GB free hosting package there. Everything i need to know must register there first. can you give me the link that showing the 20GB free space hosting?

Thanks fo the site link.. this site really very good. Bez its offer us a lots of things including over 300 templets also.. I will surely try this site...

There are many features in the site, and it is really free, so it is worth to join in it. But there are few posts in its forum. Can I really get answers from it in a short time if i have some questions?

If you take my opinion then don't take any free hosting there.I have seen that their premium support is good but for free hosting you will get a big banner on your site.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    If you take my opinion then don't take any free hosting there.I have seen that their premium support is good but for free hosting you will get a big banner on your site.
    You means that their free hosting will have to includes their banner on our site? Then it really look not nice, as we should have our own freedom to show our own ads, this is just like some other free hosting site too.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    You means that their free hosting will have to includes their banner on our site? Then it really look not nice, as we should have our own freedom to show our own ads, this is just like some other free hosting site too.
    i was one of the user of the site when it got launched.I made a account there and when my site was ready i uploaded all pages there i saw a big banner on my pages.So i just have to shift to other site.

Most of the free services like this will give their advertisments in our site hosted in their site and i think even dot.tk site also had this advertisement part as they were also providing it free

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Most of the free services like this will give their advertisments in our site hosted in their site and i think even dot.tk site also had this advertisement part as they were also providing it free
    well this is not true.I have seen some free hosts with no ads at all with huge space and bandwidth.You can ask if you want.I think the future will be of free hosting only as new and almost all features are there.

Friend, the site was down for a long time because of some upgradation, but now it has come back.
    Now it offers 5 GB space, 300 GB bandwith, 999 mysql database.

I never seen any site offering 5 GB space and 300 GB bandwith for a free host plan, so it's the best as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, the site was down for a long time because of some upgradation, but now it has come back.

I never seen any site offering 5 GB space and 300 GB bandwith for a free host plan, so it's the best as far as I know.
    well you can see oxyhost as a better alternative.I am having my account there it's great with same features.You too can try this out.I think they recently added .hta access there too.So it becomes even better.

well you can see oxyhost as a better alternative.I am having my account there it's great with same features.You too can try this out.I think they recently added .hta access there too.So it becomes even better.
    can you tell me here the specification of oxyhost?
    Did you already use them, if yes, did you have any problem using them before?

Friend, even fusedtree seems a great one and I have already created an account over there. Now I'm just learning installing wordpress scripts and all. Moreover, the admin is also very respnsive replying to member's query.

Friend, even fusedtree seems a great one and I have already created an account over there. Now I'm just learning installing wordpress scripts and all. Moreover, the admin is also very respnsive replying to member's query.
    Nice to hear about fusedtree site.But does it support only wordpress ....! as i am not familiar with that still...!

Nice to hear about fusedtree site.But does it support only wordpress ....! as i am not familiar with that still...!
    I'm not sure what do you mean. It's just a hosting company like others, and it's upto you which kind of files you upload or something.

Quote Originally Posted by master

can you tell me here the specification of oxyhost?
    Did you already use them, if yes, did you have any problem using them before?
    Well here are some
    5gb space and 100 gb bandwidth
    apache 2 with php 5.
    one click script installer.

Friends, I uploaded all wordpress files in fusedtree.com but if I try to install it, I'm getting some error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /www/fusedtree.com/l/e/m/o/n/1/8/0/lemon1800/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 109
    I wonder if it's a hosting problem. Can anyone solve it out? Thanks.

It's a new hosting company and problems like this are bound to occur every now and then and so, i will always look into old hosting sites

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Look at this :

Expiration Date: 2009-06-28
    Creation Date: 2008-06-28

This month, fusedtree site will be expired, so don't use this site again until they renew the domain name

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    It's a new hosting company and problems like this are bound to occur every now and then and so, i will always look into old hosting sites
    It was not the host problem, but it was problem with the codes in wp-config file which I already corrected and installed worpress. But I agree there are something yet to correct in their host coz still they are new.
    @alec11
    I think they will renew their domain. I don't think they will let it go because the admin has been working hard to make his host popular and moreover no any other host is offering these features for free. So let's hope for the best.