Thread: Forex Trading

Default Forex Trading

How much investment is required to the minimum for online forex trading. can we earn good income tlhrough online forex trading. how do people make profits through forex trading.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I don't have much knowledge about forex trading, but still I'll try to share with you what I know.
    Basically, forex trade needs huge investment to start earning money. First of all, to start trading, you have to deposit some amount in the website where you want to start. Usually the deposit costs more than $25. And then you have to buy again any currency in dollars and there is no limit for that. But more you invest, the more you gain. You have to sell that dollars for some other dollars when the value of your currency increases, and thus you can gain profit. But in case if the currency you have bought lose its value, you will have to suffer huge loss.

Like share trding sites, forex trading sites also keep a close eye on the price of currencies continuously and when any currency starts to fall, they would sale it at once. Any reputed forex trading agency at least do this things. It's very tedious and hazardous job and you have to be cautious all the time if you invest more money!!

Well, I heard that forex broker or agency also plays an important role in forex trade. May I know what role those brokers play? I thought we could directly sell or buy currencies.

Yes there are plenty of forex trading sites, where you can register and can trade forex by yourself. But which site is reputed, I don't know, because I have no experience at this field. If any of you guide us, we can safely join into this website and try to earn a little more money.

Well, friend, so I think we have to learn forex trading well before we take risks. And, the best way is to start off with virtual trading. I have one good site to learn forex trading i.e. marketiva.com. Here we can practice with virtual trading before we enter into real trade.

Im using Marketvia for my FOREX and after 5 days Ive made a profit of 0.3$ not much u wud say but it builds up with practice and its a risk as well and sometimes ur just nervous and hoping that the one u bought rises up and ur heart just sinks when it starts going down.

Marketvia also offers free $5 for trading.

I think the minimum investment for FOREX is $100. You can earn profits by buying low and selling it high. And before investing, make sure that have sufficient knowledge about how the whole thing works. I also wanted to invest in forex but I'm still a noob and I don't wana risk.

but I feel forex to be very much risky.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Yes, it's definitely risky but it's worth a try because with Forex you can earn thousands of dollars in just a day. I think it's all about timing and strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonskin29
    Im using Marketvia for my FOREX and after 5 days Ive made a profit of 0.3$ not much u wud say but it builds up with practice and its a risk as well and sometimes ur just nervous and hoping that the one u bought rises up and ur heart just sinks when it starts going down.

Marketvia also offers free $5 for trading.

I don't know about it so much.. forex trading - is it a share trading site? or what?? Why forex to be very much risky?

Dear , dragonskin29, can u pls tell us about the site? pls post the site link also...I will check it... :wink:

i had a shot of forex trading, and i did earn a bit of money from it. but i did have someone who knew what they were doing with me at the time.

you do hear people making a living from forex, but there is also hugh potentiol to loose a lot. if you dont know what your doing. the market is very unpredictable.

but you can download a free 30 day demo with a up to date market. if you are looking to do forex i would recoment you do your 30 days demo so you can at least see just how unpredictableit is.

i havnt been back on forex since my first win. but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie0768
    i had a shot of forex trading, and i did earn a bit of money from it. but i did have someone who knew what they were doing with me at the time.

you do hear people making a living from forex, but there is also hugh potentiol to loose a lot. if you dont know what your doing. the market is very unpredictable.

but you can download a free 30 day demo with a up to date market. if you are looking to do forex i would recoment you do your 30 days demo so you can at least see just how unpredictableit is.

i havnt been back on forex since my first win. but thats just me.
    can u pls tell us - where I can download a free 30 day demo with a up to date market.? Pls tell us the site link or source. Then I will also want to try it..

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    its risky if you don't have experience about forex!