Default Free Site Listing In Yahoo Search Engine

Hello Friends Now You Can Easily and freely list your site in Yahoo search engine how i am telling you the procedure.
    You have to do one thing there is a offer By ExpressBacklink That If we Submit 100 site links In Their Site Directory They Will List Your Site In Yahoo Search Engine Freely and will ad your site for life time in the Featured Link Directory.So Don't Miss This Chance.

Click The Link To List You Site- Submit Here.
    Thank You.

ok, thanks for the site link... I also submit my site and blog also.. Hope its good work for me..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    ok, thanks for the site link... I also submit my site and blog also.. Hope its good work for me..
    ya you are absolutely right the site is very nice and its offer is very good no other directory sites providing this offer,you should try the site.
    Thanks.

Well even if you don't do anything, your site will be listed in the search engine automatically for free.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well even if you don't do anything, your site will be listed in the search engine automatically for free.
    Wow "smartzkool" you know everything ok kindly tell me if everything happened automatically and freely then what you will tell about Search engine optimization? then according to you the SEO is also a bogus thing?great person with gr8 knowledge.
    Thanks.

hey this is a really great offer that you have discussed atleast our website will appear in one of the standard search engines.is there anything like this so that our website will appear in the google search engine?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    hey this is a really great offer that you have discussed atleast our website will appear in one of the standard search engines.is there anything like this so that our website will appear in the google search engine?
    They actually list your site both the search engines yahoo as well as google but we have to list at least 100 of link in their directory in appropriate section and they even don't charge anything from us they only want 100 link to submit in their directory.
    Thanks.

Thanks Debasis
    for such a nice information ,i'll definitely use my site to increase PR of site.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Thanks Debasis
    for such a nice information ,i'll definitely use my site to increase PR of site.
    Ya everyone should list their sites in the given directory we don't need to spend money to list our site in google and also in yahoo search engines.
    Thanks.

Thanks debasis for ur help thanks for you my site is listed in yahoo and now good back links are showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Thanks debasis for ur help thanks for you my site is listed in yahoo and now good back links are showing up.
    You are most welcome satyakam.its my duty to help my friends.Keep adding your site links in ExpressBacklink.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Free Site Listing In Yahoo Search Engine

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello Friends Now You Can Easily and freely list your site in Yahoo search engine how i am telling you the procedure.
    You have to do one thing there is a offer By ExpressBacklink That If we Submit 100 site links In Their Site Directory They Will List Your Site In Yahoo Search Engine Freely and will ad your site for life time in the Featured Link Directory.So Don't Miss This Chance.

Thank You.
    Is the site made by you? It's a nice site indeed. There are two price categories listed in the website, what are those? Though you are telling it is free listing.

Default Re: Free Site Listing In Yahoo Search Engine

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis

Thank You.
    Is the site made by you? It's a nice site indeed. There are two price categories listed in the website, what are those? Though you are telling it is free listing.
    no not 2 options 3 options are there look carefully the last line "Regular Reviews with reciprocal free" for free submission you need to click on the free option and they will give you a reciprocal link you need to put that code in ur website then your work is over and they will approve your site if you listed your site in right category and if you put there code in ur site by there code you will get free backlink and traffic to your site.
    Thanks.