Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do you have a blogger blog or wordpress blog ?

Which one would you prefer to use ? Why ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I have 4 blogs in blogger.com. I feel it is easy to create a blog in blogger where everything is just drag and drop. Even the blog theme is selectable from the site and easily been downloaded from other website.

I have no experience in wordpress.com as i heard it is harder to create blog than blogger.

i use blogger blog only.
    in wordpress,they keep ads on their free blogs .

I am using blogger for my blog. Its because they are user friendly. For a beginner like me, it will be of course good to use that. Lol.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Now, I prefer wordpress than blogger. I can modify the template and add plugin easily with wordpress.
    You should try that.

Default Re: Do you have a blogger blog or wordpress blog ?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Which one would you prefer to use ? Why ?
    Nick i would prefer wordpress than bloggers it because the google team unnecessarily deleting our blog without proper reason thats why i hate google.
    Thanks.

I only have a blogger blog but planning to make a wordpess blog as well. More peopl recommends it than blogger so might as well try it out to find out for myself which is better.

definitley wordpress is lot lot better than blogger if you have paid hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    definitley wordpress is lot lot better than blogger if you have paid hosting.
    yes, agree with you.
    For people who doubt about wordpress, just search on google about free wordpress template, you'll see many cool template there

I just signed up for a wordpress blog and I can honestly say that worpress is better. It's easier to navigate and set-up in a word press blog. Now, I'm sticking with wordpress.

I have no idea about wordpress. Is it necessary to host a blog in a separate domain if I make my blog with it? or it will easily be visible like blogger.com? Moreover, I never heard that google would delete any blog without the permission of the owner. If this will really happen, more users may move from blogger to wordpress, I think.

i prefer wordpress over blogger as wordpress is easy to use,easy to place advertising code ,very user friendly but blogger is not so friendly and some times google block some sites writing potential spamming.

I have started to create a blog in blogger as it seems very easy for me to create. I should now try for wordpress, as you all are praising about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have no idea about wordpress. Is it necessary to host a blog in a separate domain if I make my blog with it? or it will easily be visible like blogger.com? Moreover, I never heard that google would delete any blog without the permission of the owner. If this will really happen, more users may move from blogger to wordpress, I think.
    It's not a matter if you use wordpress or blogger, as long as you violating the ules and have dangerous content, then your blog will be suspended by blogger or wordpress.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    It's not a matter if you use wordpress or blogger, as long as you violating the ules and have dangerous content, then your blog will be suspended by blogger or wordpress.
    Dear alec you are absolutely right but do you know still many people putting adult contents in bloggers blog but their account is not banned by the google team.
    Thanks.

Since I use both, I think it better to use the blogger, since I'm newbie it more easily to design and setting it up.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Dear alec you are absolutely right but do you know still many people putting adult contents in bloggers blog but their account is not banned by the google team.
    Thanks.
    I started to think that blogger accepting adult content, because when we tried to enter blogger with adult content, we can see a warning from blogger

currently i only use blogger,i wonder if you are using wordpress.
    how much it will cost you by using wordpress per year?

Using wordpress is FREE but for setting up a blog you another webhosting service I use blogger for my blogs. tried to setup wordpress blog once but failed because of some server problem..
    .. actually wordpress is a blog platform. where you can customise and manage your blogs in more ways than blogger can do like
    user registration
    userlevels for access
    flexible themes etc...

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    Using wordpress is FREE but for setting up a blog you another webhosting service I use blogger for my blogs. tried to setup wordpress blog once but failed because of some server problem..
    .. actually wordpress is a blog platform. where you can customise and manage your blogs in more ways than blogger can do like
    user registration
    userlevels for access
    flexible themes etc...
    correct wordpress is more flexible than bloggers and if you change any code or if you do seo work in bloggers then the stupid google will send you a warning message that your blog is suspended due to scam activity and your blog is a potential scam blog.
    Thanks.