Default websites to learn C and C++?

I have decided to learn C and then C++ from online free tutorials websites. I visited the site w3schools.com which is a good source for learning scripts, but it doesn't teach C or C++ related scripts. So now I'm searching for any other good websites to learn the same freely. If you know few, please list them in this thread. Thanks in advance for all.

hey just check the website that i am giving you can find out much to learn.the website is www.w3.com.you can learn many things here such as C,C++,HTML and much more.

Thank you friend, but the link you have given is not working. It shows up "the page cannot be displayed". Are you sure it's the correct link? Or else, Is the site down temporarily?

hey i am very sorry dude i have just checked the link and am correcting it .that actual link is www.w3.org
    just check it out and i am sure that it will be of great help for you.

friend, again thanks for the link but it doesn't have tutorials for C or C++. In fact, it seems it is not tutorial website. It is something different. I want websites where I can learn C programming freely.

there are many site for it, i suggest you go for the book written by kennigan and ritchie it is good

www.techtutorials.info is the site from where you can sharp you skills in C and C++.

The best site to learn online is w3school as you will get all the things in details and you can learn in depth if you can spend time here

Default Message

Try out cprogramming.com . This site surely will be helpful to gain knowledge of c.

Hi friend, Check out the Below Given Website Link, this all given C and C++ details in there respective site

Visit the links:-
    http://www.iu.hio.no/~mark/CTutorial...C/CatalogC.htm

Friends, thanks for the websites. I'm yet to learn these basic scripts c and C++, but to start-off I first need to download some softwares for C. Can you please give me some links to download C softwares.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, thanks for the websites. I'm yet to learn these basic scripts c and C++, but to start-off I first need to download some softwares for C. Can you please give me some links to download C softwares.
    Do you really intend to learn c language through internet? if you are really interested you will have to give more time to learn that and also practice as it is not that easy

yes it is not that easy to learn this one. cause most people have to go to schools to learn this one. and it takes a lot of time to learn it by yourself by internet. i do want to learn this one but due to lack of time i think i will do that too when i can find time. i just don't know thuogh the difference of this one from html and other scripts

Well i have visited all the sites provided in this thread and came to conclusion that it is better to learn from the books than online tutorials.I will definatly go for books and schools for c.

Default REPLY!

See if u can get the book of "kernighan and ritchie" both are authors and developers of language 'C'!
    For C++ u might wanna download book by Bjarne Stroustup! He is the creator of the C++!

Default Re: REPLY!

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer82
    See if u can get the book of "kernighan and ritchie" both are authors and developers of language 'C'!
    For C++ u might wanna download book by Bjarne Stroustup! He is the creator of the C++!
    Yes, this is a great book to refer for these languages and still i think you need more than this to be a master as if you get live teaching it's better

I feel to learn any computer things , w3schools.com is the best.One can sit at home and learn all the programming skills, designing skills etc using this site