Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default make money with your blog with 0 pagerank

guys,my pagerank is 0 and i am looking for the program from where you can earn money.
    please if you know a site where i can earn money with my blog ,please tell.

The options are
    1. Earn through adsense
    2. Earn through Pay Per Pop-ups. and CPM sites.
    3. Make review of some other site on your blog. I don't know how this goes...
    4. Make your blog an interface to the people to get affiliate/referral to your site.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Nick is right you have to take help of adsense or adbrite or any popup program to earn but the condition is your web site have good traffic.

Dear suntuu, you can write that your blog's page rank is 0, what do you mean, can your blog don't have traffic? Without traffic how you make money? If you want to make some money, you need traffic. Join amazon and clickbank affiliate program and make money.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear suntuu, you can write that your blog's page rank is 0, what do you mean, can your blog don't have traffic? Without traffic how you make money? If you want to make some money, you need traffic. Join amazon and clickbank affiliate program and make money.
    PR 0 doesn't mean don't have traffic.
    It could be a new blog / site and just have around 100 visitors a day.
    We can still earn money from PR0 site.

if your site dont have good page rank, the only way is to drive more traffic to it. In the mean time, you can try google adsense, bidvertiser and adbrite to earn some money. You can also join affiliate program like clickbank, and shoppingads. Even some of the pay to review and post site will accept your blog like blogvertise and sponsoredreviews. The last thing you can try is put those Pay per impression program ads like the news room. Hope it helps!

I think it will be hard to earn money with a blog that has zero page rank. I suggest that you should work on increasing your page first then join adsense and I'm sure it will be easier to earn money afterwards.

I just encountered a site, payingpost.com, that accepts blogs with 0 page rank. You can submit your blog there and once it gets accepted you can have projects there that pay for $10 or more per blog.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I just encountered a site, payingpost.com, that accepts blogs with 0 page rank. You can submit your blog there and once it gets accepted you can have projects there that pay for $10 or more per blog.
    thanks for the site but there aren't much opportunities to make money.

its a new site for me.. I will surely try it.. but did u got any payment from that? pls share with us.. I am waiting to see it..

it seems good good.but what condition of the blog it should be to be approved then?i have a blog and have more than 100 posts there,but it is only about 3 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    The options are
    1. Earn through adsense
    2. Earn through Pay Per Pop-ups. and CPM sites.
    3. Make review of some other site on your blog. I don't know how this goes...
    4. Make your blog an interface to the people to get affiliate/referral to your site.

Hi, nick.. I also know althose things.. But I want to know that Pay Per Pop-ups. can u pls tell us the site name or link? Then I can also try it.. I am waiting for ur reply.. :wink:

I never believe ion page rank because people get PR by manipulating with other sites earning alaways depends on traffic and click,so if your site is receiving constant traffic then you can try any good cpm traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    That's true. Until now I still didn't get any opportunity from the site. And they have a high payout too so I guess this site is not really a good option.

That's true. Until now I still didn't get any opportunity from the site. And they have a high payout too so I guess this site is not really a good option.
    This site has high minimum payout, but they are paying with high rate.
    I think it's good to join this one if you're really good at blogging.

well i have applied in payingpost but no news of confirmation or rejection till now.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well i have applied in payingpost but no news of confirmation or rejection till now.
    When you apply on this site? If you don't get approval or rejection, you should try to contact admin there.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    When you apply on this site? If you don't get approval or rejection, you should try to contact admin there.
    well alec i applied 4 days back ,i think they have rejected otherwise they might have sent me a mail of confirmation ,i should understand their hints.

That is becuase of the huge competition.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    That is becuase of the huge competition.
    I don't think it's because there are too many competitor.
    It 's because they want to be selective to choose the right publisher for their advertiser.