Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Suggest me some hoster

I need 1 GB storage for 1 year and I can afford not more than $20 for that. So any hosting plan providing such service ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Re: Suggest me some hoster

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I need 1 GB storage for 1 year and I can afford not more than $20 for that. So any hosting plan providing such service ??
    Ya i can tell you many more hosts.
    First of all tell me you want cpanal or layered panal hosting.Also maintion the other specifications and all.
    I can tell you the best hosts.Even within 15$ with space as 5gb space,250gb bandwidth and cpanal.

Dear Nick You can Try FreeHostia Site for hosting Your Site in Very Low Cost.
    Thank You.

Dear nick, 20$ is very low for 1GB space for one year, I want to tell you please, please choose any famous and reputed hosting company with good bandwidth, bluehost, hostgator and ipowerweb is good hosting company. If you are ready to spend 45$ for one year with free domain from bluehost, then please contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear nick, 20$ is very low for 1GB space for one year, I want to tell you please, please choose any famous and reputed hosting company with good bandwidth, bluehost, hostgator and ipowerweb is good hosting company. If you are ready to spend 45$ for one year with free domain from bluehost, then please contact me.
    The hostgator is good but their support team is not good and helpful.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    The hostgator is good but their support team is not good and helpful.
    Thank You.
    Its much more costly, I dont wanna go with them. :arrow:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I think there are many host and you need to go for good hoster who gives better service.

You should go for hostgator. And you can use Eric Holmlund's coupon and you get a discount for that. Holmlund by the way is a very successful internet marketer. The coupon code is ericstips.com

Or you can visit the site: www.getgator.com

I know hostgator is a good host and especially their terms of services are very easy to follow,but they are too costly.
    I have just came across a host called as backycorp and their hosting is really good.

How about trying the free hosting services provided by 000webhost, which they provides 1.5GB hosting site for you without any charges. By the way, do you need your hosting with any database support? If you need windows hosting with SQL server, it is impossible to have $20, you only can get Linux hosting with mysql database.

dear,it is very lower than others with 1GB SPACE one year.
    i know HostMonster is a very good host even though it will be cost more $60 one year. but it is really good. i advice you use it.

If you are looking into serious business, you can go for good hosting company and if it is only for a year then you can really go for free hosting also.

such hosting which you demand is very little.but i want to suggest some hostings for you.then are very outstanding and you can make many website.which are bluehost and hostmonster.they are having unlimiter storage and you should only spend 3.95per year now for hostmonster.

Net4india offers good price and the service is also good there and you can try it out there.I have been hosting my sites here and i am really satisfied by their service

i think in india there are lots of good hosting companies. not much here in my country though.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i think in india there are lots of good hosting companies. not much here in my country though.
    Since you said there are lots of good hosting companies in india, why don't you listed all this good hosting site here? We can then choose the best one that suit our requirements. I thought you are also from india is it?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

20 GB hosting and $20 per year?
    I don't think there's a reliable hosting company with that criteria.
    Maybe you can host it yourself

Well you can get a lots of host with your specification.Just try out the backycorp they were giving 5gb space and 50gb bandwidth for one month.

before i buy a host i will suggest you choose a host like hostmonster,but when i buy a hostmonster now,i find it is not good for my country.by use it i can't open my website on my country.i must use proxy to open and admin it.it is so unconvinently.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife View Post
    I would suggest this site 9cubehosting.com here you can get the web hosting plan at low cost from there. They are offering different web hosting packages such as basic,business plan,corporate etc..you can choose any one depending upon your needs and requirements.They are providing unlimited disk space,unlimited bandwidth etc.. based on Linux os platform. Basic plan starts from $2.63 only.