Default 10000 visitors for $5.50

I can provide real visitors to your website( no adult sites or sites with popups allowed).No spam is used to obtain this traffic and 80 % of the traffic will be unique guaranteed, you can also set daily limits so you can decide if you want 100 1000 2000 visitors per day.Max is 2000 visitors per day.The traffic will help you boost your alexa ranking as well as other search engines ranking and regarding online stores, sales will depend on the type and quality of products on you site.

Payments will be through paypal only.Others are supported but charges will differ.

You can post your questions here will be happy to answer you.

Dear sayantan, how I trust you, because you are not post any site here. How we get 10000 visitors for 5.5$, please post details.

I am also interested to get quality traffic, but not those who would help me to get my adsense account banned. May I choose my visitors by category? My website is for some specific category of people, and general people would do no good for my site.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I am also interested to get quality traffic, but not those who would help me to get my adsense account banned. May I choose my visitors by category? My website is for some specific category of people, and general people would do no good for my site.
    Hi ssarkar good to see someone from kol ,I am also from kol,coming to the point traffic will be directed to your site from a few manual surf sites(no ptc) and a few sites providing free services(like free hosting and all) to its members and making them visit your site.As far as my knowledge goes adsense (personally i prefer bidvertiser as they pay via paypal) will only ban you when there is an abnormal increase in clicks , the kind of traffic you will get from me will mainly help you in getting a good alexa and page rank , and as i mentioned before if you have a web store, conversions will depend on the quality of the products. And no you will not be able select specific peoplefor your sites, those services are a bit costly.

And Ishan sir, yes im new to the forum so not much posts till now and regarding trust I guess you will have to try me out, no other way.

Default Re: 10000 visitors for $5.50

Quote Originally Posted by sayantan01
    I can provide real visitors to your website( no adult sites or sites with popups allowed).No spam is used to obtain this traffic and 80 % of the traffic will be unique guaranteed, you can also set daily limits so you can decide if you want 100 1000 2000 visitors per day.Max is 2000 visitors per day.The traffic will help you boost your alexa ranking as well as other search engines ranking and regarding online stores, sales will depend on the type and quality of products on you site.

Payments will be through paypal only.Others are supported but charges will differ.

You can post your questions here will be happy to answer you.
    where you will put our site and where the advertiser will come from plz write in details and do you accept AlertPay?
    waiting for ur reply.
    Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by "debasis
    where you will put our site and where the advertiser will come from plz write in details and do you accept AlertPay?
    waiting for ur reply.
    Thank You.
    I have already written in details about where you will get your traffic from please read my previous post and what do you mean by "where the advertiser will come from ?" did not understand that part. Alertpay is supported but rates will vary.

waiting for ur reply.
    Thank You.
    I have already written in details about where you will get your traffic from please read my previous post and what do you mean by "where the advertiser will come from ?" did not understand that part. Alertpay is supported but rates will vary.
    Dear Sayantan above you have written that "I can provide real visitors to your website( no adult sites or sites with popups allowed).No spam is used to obtain this traffic and 80 % of the traffic will be unique guaranteed, you can also set daily limits so you can " i mean to say if you don't advertise our site in other site then how traffic or visitors will come to our site i mean to this.
    Thanks for replying.
    Have a nice day.
    Bye.

Where will you advertise our site is the important thing here. And will be natural visitors or just for the name sake impression...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    waiting for ur reply.
    Thank You.
    Dear Sayantan above you have written that "I can provide real visitors to your website( no adult sites or sites with popups allowed).No spam is used to obtain this traffic and 80 % of the traffic will be unique guaranteed, you can also set daily limits so you can " i mean to say if you don't advertise our site in other site then how traffic or visitors will come to our site i mean to this.
    Thanks for replying.
    Have a nice day.
    Bye.

your site will be put in a few manual surf traffic exchage sites like Eg: easyhits4u.com I am not naming my contact sites for obvious reasons.