Thread: free website

Default free website

i want to create my free website. can i design the website if i don't have much knowledge of web designing. is it easy to design a website. how can i make a free website and start earning money through it

yes, i think that you can make a simple type of website which doesn't have animations and all that stuff, if you don't have much knowledge about web designing

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

yes, i think you can design a very simple kind of website even if you don't have much knowledge about website designing and one of my friends has also mafe a webste himself and he also fifn't have any experience or knowlefge about it

Yes, u can earm to creat a web site or creat a blog also.

Default Re: free website

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    i want to create my free website. can i design the website if i don't have much knowledge of web designing. is it easy to design a website. how can i make a free website and start earning money through it
    try to learn how did others start new websites and you will be able to do it .
    its not that hard .. especially with free websites its very easy to create a site .

i think with free websites you can try some free domain regitartion site and carryout your work.

here is my strategy I used for creating my first website: For free
    Selected a theme
    Did some research on it. created an outline(Just think from customer's point of view)
    Selected a free web template
    Then added data using Compozer (free website builder)
    Registered with free web hosting company
    Uploaded my data to their server
    And thus my site was online:

to get the statistics I added Google Analyzer to my site sometime later

there are too many sites that provide you free domain.just you have to register and then you have to design your own website. they help you a lot one of those sites is www.co.cc

Till now i thought domain registration was not free. Because where ever I looked for free registration, I was asked to complete some offers.. this one if good. thanks nash

The very simple way to create a website is to get free templates from internet, I suggest free templates from zymic.com, and modify it with your contents, that's all your site is over. If you download free templates from zymic, you will be explained step by step how to modify the templates with your content. Finally host it with free web hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    Till now i thought domain registration was not free. Because where ever I looked for free registration, I was asked to complete some offers.. this one if good. thanks nash
    It is subdomain. There are many sites which are giving away free subdomain. But if you want to register TLD, you must buy it. No one will give you free registration for TLD. Or else as you said you have to complete some offers and it takes some time to get free domain.
    If you are interested, you can get free TLD by posting in hostbidder.com. It also takes some 1 month.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    It is subdomain. There are many sites which are giving away free subdomain. But if you want to register TLD, you must buy it. No one will give you free registration for TLD. Or else as you said you have to complete some offers and it takes some time to get free domain.
    If you are interested, you can get free TLD by posting in hostbidder.com. It also takes some 1 month.
    Oh what topic do we have to post. Posting for 1 month is bit long instead you can buy domain, which should be the better replacement.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Oh what topic do we have to post. Posting for 1 month is bit long instead you can buy domain, which should be the better replacement.
    Actually it's easy to post there. You will be given HB points for posting in almost all sections except advertising. But posting in webmaster and web hosting section you will get more HB points. Actually I used to post only on their web master and web hosting sections.

You need 900 posts to get free domain. Maximum per day you can earn 40 hb points, so if you post in the sections where 10 HBs per post i.e. webmaster and web hosting sections, you can get that 40 points with 4 posts. That means you can get free domain within 22 days. So it's worth trying it.