Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do u receive email frm LR regarding payment sent or recvd?

I'm doing many transactions in my LR account, but I have not been receiving any email from LR regarding payment received or payment sent. Every time I have to login into LR to see whether I received Fund.
    When I asked about it to some other members, they say they would receive email from LR for the same.
    So I wonder why I'm not receiving any Email.
    What about you? Are you receiving mail from LR? Do we need to set any option to receive email? Any help will be highly appreciable.

No, I have never received a payment confirming e-mail from LR.

no i have done transactions several times in liberty reserve but i have never received an email like that of paypal. i think there must be an option but i am not sure about it.
    SmartzKool

After you login to your account check your settings.
    There you are given options whether to be notified regarding outgoing and incoming transactions.
    Most people opt that out. So if you have marked it you wil receive messages when there is any transaction made

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    There you are given options whether to be notified regarding outgoing and incoming transactions.
    Most people opt that out. So if you have marked it you wil receive messages when there is any transaction made
    thanks for notifying it. i will just switch that on right away. it helps to know when we receive the payments.
    SmartzKool

Thanks ravitejag. I have done that.
    It's a very important option for me, because I usually do lots of transaction through LR.

Well, I am receiving notifications every time that I receive payments from them.

As Ravitejag explained in the previous post, you can adjust the settings whether you wish to be notified or not of the incoming payments.

I like to receive these kind of notifications, as I do not have to login to my LR account to verify my account balance!

Such alerts help you to know whether there has been a transaction done in your account with your presence or not ..
    Having an email notification always helps you to know whether you got paid of the payment you were expecting or the payment you have sent has been received by the other party or not

I guess I've turned it on and I forgot I have it turned on because I got message if there is a transaction activity. I guess it's better to be notified, because then we will know if something is wrong, although LibertyReserve might not be able to help at all.

I am not receiving those too unlike with paypal that every transaction is sent to your email. Anyways, if you want to receive those email you need to set that up in your LR account. I think it's somewhere in change setting part.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I am not receiving those too unlike with paypal that every transaction is sent to your email. Anyways, if you want to receive those email you need to set that up in your LR account. I think it's somewhere in change setting part.
    After open your LR account click on setting and you can see Common Settings in right hand side and check option if you need to receive instant notification via email.

or use this link if this work for you.

https://www.libertyreserve.com/EN/cu...ount/settings/

No, LR never send such e-mail, your exchanger might do this.

my LR account has been blocked just because i didn't access it for more than a month.please can anyone help me in this?has anyone ever faced such a problem?

well, you have to access your account from time to time not to leave it for months with checking how everything is going.

so you can create a new account and try again.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i checked my email and found they do send email about the transtration before but now never. :P

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    my LR account has been blocked just because i didn't access it for more than a month.please can anyone help me in this?has anyone ever faced such a problem?
    u should contact its staff or just go through help section.my wallet is disabled but i m using main account only.and i have never received any notification while sending or receiving fund.and i don't need it as my transactions are few.

Thanks Lemon for starting this thread. Though I haven't received any payment (I think so) from LR yet, I shall change the settings asap. Cashtalk will pay us through LR only, so I have to do it immediately.

Are you sure that it is the only reason for blocking your account. I didn't accessed my LR account for 3 months before. But it was not blocked. I think it is blocked for another reason. Send them a support ticket.
    ________
    Anal ebony
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:51.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    Are you sure that it is the only reason for blocking your account. I didn't accessed my LR account for 3 months before. But it was not blocked. I think it is blocked for another reason. Send them a support ticket.
    i afraid that's not the only reason for them to block memberes account . can one bank block custermer's account only for he not active for 1 month? think the best way is to contact with them and ask about this.

I contacted with LR about another issue and also ask this question. In the answer they said me LR never block any account for not accessing the account only for 1 month. There might be another reason and they told me to contact that person with their customer care again.
    ________
    Teen movie
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:57.