Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default my bank account confirmed by paypal today

i am so glad that paypal has confirmed my bank account today!!!

Dear elliotthn05, I'm also very glad to see the information. Means we can't need a credit card for Paypal verification.

Congrats! Now, you can withdraw your funds to your bank account. I, myself have just confirmed my bank account. I now have a verified paypal account.

Well, friend even I confirmed my bank account details, but still my account is unverified. Usually we can verify our account only if we link our credit card details. I wonder how you are able to do by mere only bank details?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, friend even I confirmed my bank account details, but still my account is unverified. Usually we can verify our account only if we link our credit card details. I wonder how you are able to do by mere only bank details?
    yup thats true
    we can add the bank details and only confirm the bank account but we can't get verified if we are international users
    may be he is from US/UK

hey congrats dude but i want to know that did you add any credit card to your paypal account?or any virtual vcc?please let me know.

That's why I should wait until my credit card is approved. And I should choose bank that support with paypal. The bank I want is not supported with the Pay Pal T_T'

Quote Originally Posted by NaDhAre
    That's why I should wait until my credit card is approved. And I should choose bank that support with paypal. The bank I want is not supported with the Pay Pal T_T'
    Well if you get credit card, you won't be requiring US bank account for verification.
    SmartzKool

How many days it will take by paypal to confirm one's bank account details? I will soon going to furnish my bank details to paypal, that's why I am asking this...

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    How many days it will take by paypal to confirm one's bank account details? I will soon going to furnish my bank details to paypal, that's why I am asking this...
    Well i am not sure it will take hardly one or two days for conform our bank account and will add with PP account !

as they take 1 or 2 days for all work and query if any we submit !

Congrats man, I also want to confirm my paypal account, how to confirm my account information?

Quote Originally Posted by omri357
    Congrats man, I also want to confirm my paypal account, how to confirm my account information?
    Well you can verified your Paypal account by using credit card link it with your account and upload documents link id proof and residence proof and wait for two days till you get feedback from Paypal !
    if their is no problem or you have provided enough documents your account will get verified !

I have deleted the bank informations attached to my business account and want to add that informations with my personal account as I want to withdraw money from my personal account. Is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have deleted the bank informations attached to my business account and want to add that informations with my personal account as I want to withdraw money from my personal account. Is it possible?
    yes you can.because both the accounts are belong to you.you can withdraw money from them when you want.

Ultimately my bank account was also accepted by paypal this evening. I have been tensed since afternoon as my paypal personal account is not accepting my bank account which was previously attached with my business account. Now I can withdraw money from paypal.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so. contratulations on your success verification.they also allowed the bank account in our area so i did.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    yup thats true
    we can add the bank details and only confirm the bank account but we can't get verified if we are international users
    may be he is from US/UK
    I am an international user I used Union Bank Eon Visa card and took will only takse you about 3-3 days to verify paypal. I am not using any credit card at all.

Default Re: my bank account confirmed by paypal today

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05

Congratulations Dear, But I did not understand ur imge. bez i don't know the language. Can u pls tell me how u will did that? pls tell us step by step. how u confirmed ur bank account ?? Reply.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

Congratulations Dear, But I did not understand ur imge. bez i don't know the language. Can u pls tell me how u will did that? pls tell us step by step. how u confirmed ur bank account ?? Reply.

well. suppose he just said that his account is confirmed via provide the bankaccount.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

Well if you log in your PP account and then press withdraw button or setting button you will get option to add bank account details after that you need to fill all blank column and complete all step your bank account will get added to your PP account.