Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Need to exchange alertpay with paypal

Hello all, I have $16 in Alertpay. And I need to convert it to paypal.
    Anyone want to do this with me?
    Since I don't know anything about alertpay fee, I would like to hear your offer for this. I men, you decide the rate.

PM me if you want this.

Dear Alec, if you need money in your Paypal, I'm ready to exchange, but if you bear the transaction charges, because I have pro account in Alertpay. My offer is only for your help. If you are interested, than mail me.

Default Re: Need to exchange alertpay with paypal

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Hello all, I have $16 in Alertpay. And I need to convert it to paypal.
    Anyone want to do this with me?
    Since I don't know anything about alertpay fee, I would like to hear your offer for this. I men, you decide the rate.

PM me if you want this.
    I want to convert Alertpay to paypal.Alertpay has $2.

How can I do? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sgwei

How can I do? Thanks.
    Well you need t do exchange for AP to PP find any buyer ready to buy AP and will give to PP just surf on Money Making discussion forum you will find any good buyer soon !

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well you need t do exchange for AP to PP find any buyer ready to buy AP and will give to PP just surf on Money Making discussion forum you will find any good buyer soon !
    Yup that is true. As the amount is less which he wants to exchange, he can easily get buyers for AP.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by sgwei

How can I do? Thanks.
    Thanks a lot..he.he..

very good.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Yup that is true. As the amount is less which he wants to exchange, he can easily get buyers for AP.
    And he will get buyer for AP on PTC site Forums only most of time as peoples need to buy referrals or upgrade account !

And he will get buyer for AP on PTC site Forums only most of time as peoples need to buy referrals or upgrade account !
    that is true, since ap is only supported by ptc industry, people are always in need of ap funds.
    SmartzKool

that is true, since ap is only supported by ptc industry, people are always in need of ap funds.
    Yup correct because of PTC business AP is still their and will remain alive but they need to think about future and add more merchants in list so they will survive long time !

Yup correct because of PTC business AP is still their and will remain alive but they need to think about future and add more merchants in list so they will survive long time !
    Well i think they should get a bit strict with the use of the ap so that people are scammed less by ptc sites.
    SmartzKool

Well i think they should get a bit strict with the use of the ap so that people are scammed less by ptc sites.
    Well they can't do anything now as they don't have that merchants in list nor they are that much trusted and peoples like them nor they are providing service like PP so as they are going on they need to think add more merchants and advertise their site !

Well they can't do anything now as they don't have that merchants in list nor they are that much trusted and peoples like them nor they are providing service like PP so as they are going on they need to think add more merchants and advertise their site !
    Well paypal is currently ruling the market and so I think that whatever they do, it will be accepted by people because they are simply the best.
    SmartzKool

Well paypal is currently ruling the market and so I think that whatever they do, it will be accepted by people because they are simply the best.

Well Peoples have their own choice to select payment processor as Paypal is the best in this business and providing lot's of service at nominal fees so peoples choose PP only !

Well Peoples have their own choice to select payment processor as Paypal is the best in this business and providing lot's of service at nominal fees so peoples choose PP only !
    The reason for most of the Indians using PayPal is the direct withdrawal service they are providing to the Indian members.
    SmartzKool

The reason for most of the Indians using PayPal is the direct withdrawal service they are providing to the Indian members.
    You are right as most of peoples in Internet job are from India and peoples like to get paid quickly and safe so PP is providing path for that but if other e currency offer this kind of service with low fees peoples might interested to use that also as it all depends on services and fees e currency charge !

Me too I have an alertpay account now I know that we can use them on certain sites. but can I find buyer with it even if its not verified if ever i want to exchange it with paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Me too I have an alertpay account now I know that we can use them on certain sites. but can I find buyer with it even if its not verified if ever i want to exchange it with paypal?

Well you will find buyer easily kust look around and search them i have good network of friends network so only prefer to exchange with them or i use AP for investment in matrix or autosurf sites some time !

actually, there is no much interest about AP so its usually hard to find those who accept AP for PP !

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    actually, there is no much interest about AP so its usually hard to find those who accept AP for PP !
    Well their is no scope in AP money where we can use it or spend online as PP and LR have option of investment and withdraw direct to bank account and fees are also nominal !

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Well their is no scope in AP money where we can use it or spend online as PP and LR have option of investment and withdraw direct to bank account and fees are also nominal !
    thats what i have said .
    so there is no much demand on it .