Default Contact For All Type Of Website Scripts

Hello Friends If Anyone need any type of advance website script purchase and Installation Plz contact me.
    I am offering all these services with very cheap rates.
    Contact Me For More Details.
    admin@maxdesigningstudio.info
    Yahoo Messenger ID-bapidebu
    Skype ID-niitdebasis
    Thank You. :P

Hi I am looking for a website like which should have facilities like sending sms options, and chat options also can you provide like this website.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    Hi I am looking for a website like which should have facilities like sending sms options, and chat options also can you provide like this website.
    Friend I have this type of script package and here i want to advice something because i have many years of experience of web development.sending sms is not a big thing the problem is all the bandwidth will be consume by this activity so to run this type of site is not possible in shared hosting for this type of website you need to book dedicated web server which cost is minimum of $ 125 and maximum of $ 200 per month.i told you this for making a idea about this type of site if you want i can develop a web portal/ social site where people can post blogs,upload pictures,can play games,can post forums,members can chat with each others,access the website in their mobile phone,can rate each others profiles and can post comments to each other.if you like i can develop this type of social site for you within 15 days of time and including hosting and all other needs for 1 year the cost will be $ 350
    Thank You.

Hello friend,
    I need simple login PHP scripts to store my database of my visitors who register with my site. I mean I have created a simple registration form with HTML. Now I want to interact it with my visitors using PHP and mysql. I don't know about PHP and mysql. So please you give me the ready-made scripts. And also pm me what the rate is.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Hello friend,
    I need simple login PHP scripts to store my database of my visitors who register with my site. I mean I have created a simple registration form with HTML. Now I want to interact it with my visitors using PHP and mysql. I don't know about PHP and mysql. So please you give me the ready-made scripts. And also pm me what the rate is.
    Can you provide me your site link first for which you want this script then only i can able to know what is your requirement and i will fulfill it.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello friend,
    Can you provide me your site link first for which you want this script then only i can able to know what is your requirement and i will fulfill it.
    Thanks.
    Ok then wait for few days. I'm still working on my web pages. It's still in my computer. I'll upload all files in any free webhosting server, then I'll show you the page.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello friend,
    Thanks.
    Ok then wait for few days. I'm still working on my web pages. It's still in my computer. I'll upload all files in any free webhosting server, then I'll show you the page.
    are you a developer?which type of site you are making?
    You can send me the zip file i can test it on my server if i can make code for you then i will send you the script in skype.
    my skype id is- niitdebasis
    Thank You.

You can send me the zip file i can test it on my server if i can make code for you then i will send you the script in skype.
    Thank You.
    I'm not a developer. Actually there is nothing special in my site. I'm trying to create a website with few pages just to practice on so that I can learn webmaster or web designing stuffs. Even I want to create a registration or login page, so I'm searching for help from someone. Let me to complete developing some of the pages, and then I will definitely contact you. It will take some time.

Thank You.
    I'm not a developer. Actually there is nothing special in my site. I'm trying to create a website with few pages just to practice on so that I can learn webmaster or web designing stuffs. Even I want to create a registration or login page, so I'm searching for help from someone. Let me to complete developing some of the pages, and then I will definitely contact you. It will take some time.
    Ok No problem I am here to Help you, After completion of your work you can contact me any time.
    Thanks You.

Hi i am looking for service oriented website like I have a business of electrical s contracts so i want to make website of it, can i get from your end.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    Hi i am looking for service oriented website like I have a business of electrical s contracts so i want to make website of it, can i get from your end.
    ok tell me which type site do you want static or dynamic site,if static then how many pages do you want?if you clearly write me your need i will work on the development of the site script.
    Thanks.