Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perfectmoney

Default Perfectmoney

Perfectmoney is a new payment processor which is growing very fast. I think soon it's going to beat LR because now almost all merchants are using perfectmoney as an alternative to LR. Even the demand for perfectmoney has grown up. You have to give around 1.10 other currencies to get 1$ perfectmoney.
    Here is about Perfectmoney :
    While using Perfect Money payment system one can do the following:

Perform money transfers between members
    Receive payments in various business projects in Internet
    Make regular payments in Internet
    Safely store money funds on electronic account and get monthly interests
    Make payment for goods and services in Internet shops
    Buy Gold Metal, USD and EUR currency online
    The site link is : http://www.perfectmoney.com

seems perfectmoney is a very good one. and i like the part that we can earn interest. how do we earn interest with out money here. does it mean if we don't touch our money here that we are going to earn more money.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    seems perfectmoney is a very good one. and i like the part that we can earn interest. how do we earn interest with out money here. does it mean if we don't touch our money here that we are going to earn more money.
    sorry, I can't understand what are you talking about? and What do you mean by interest here?

Who accepts Perfect money? Why would I want to use it in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous25
    Who accepts Perfect money? Why would I want to use it in the first place?
    Well currently perfect money has no good merchants because they are new, they may get merchants and become a good payment processor.
    SmartzKool

I kind of started to like Perfect Money... I was forced to use it, as one forum uses to make payments using this payment processor.

I kind of like it... it is easy to exchange your PM money to LR for example. That is one of the reasons why I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    I kind of started to like Perfect Money... I was forced to use it, as one forum uses to make payments using this payment processor.

I kind of like it... it is easy to exchange your PM money to LR for example. That is one of the reasons why I like it.
    which forum forces such kind of thing? i mean can you tell the forum name which pays only via pefect money??
    SmartzKool

which forum forces such kind of thing? i mean can you tell the forum name which pays only via pefect money??
    Exchange Money Forum uses Perfect money.
    I think it has managed to get many merchants within a short period of time. Now almost all HYIP and autosurf sites accept perfectmoney. Now it's demand is almost like LR. If you want one perfect money, you have to give 1.10 paypal. That shows PM has more value than paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    sorry, I can't understand what are you talking about? and What do you mean by interest here?
    I think what he meant was the yearly interest we will get in Perfect Money.
    Interest
    Added to balance: 7% per year
    Reference: https://perfectmoney.com/fees.html

But how come PerfectMoney can give interest? Does it supported by a bank or something?
    And does it have any chargeback policy? It could be handy in HYIPs and AutoSurf if they have that policy. And where we can exchange PerfectMoney to other e-currencies?

But how come PerfectMoney can give interest? Does it supported by a bank or something?
    They earn from the fees they charge every time we do transactions using PM. They might pay the interest from that.

And does it have any chargeback policy? It could be handy in HYIPs and AutoSurf if they have that policy. And where we can exchange PerfectMoney to other e-currencies?
    HYIP or autosurf sites accept mostly only those processors which don't have chargeback policies like LR. If they are accepting PM also means, it should not have a chargeback policy.

They earn from the fees they charge every time we do transactions using PM. They might pay the interest from that.
    So they give us money from our money?
    HYIP or autosurf sites accept mostly only those processors which don't have chargeback policies like LR. If they are accepting PM also means, it should not have a chargeback policy.
    Good logic. I guess it's because most of them (if not all) are scam sites :P, so they can run away just like that if something's wrong. But I also saw some HYIPs or AutoSurfs which use AlertPay as payment processor, although it's very rare. AlertPay has chargeback policy.

Guys, though I know PM is growing fast, I would like to know is there any online trusted exchangers where we can exchange PM for LR as we have swapgold for Ecumoney. Then only it will worth more, otherwise PM is not a good choice because we will find hardly any members who will be interested to buy PM for LR.

Guys, though I know PM is growing fast, I would like to know is there any online trusted exchangers where we can exchange PM for LR as we have swapgold for Ecumoney. Then only it will worth more, otherwise PM is not a good choice because we will find hardly any members who will be interested to buy PM for LR.
    I am not sure whether i am suppose to share this or not.
    If i am making a mistake mods please correct me.
    Coming to an online exchanger there is one http://onlychange.com/ . I have used it a couple of times before.
    But i advise you to test it before with 1$ or so and then proceed

Coming to an online exchanger there is one http://onlychange.com/ . I have used it a couple of times before.
    Can we really exchange for just $1? As far as I know, usually online exchangers keep some exchange limit like $10 or something, as in swapgold.com.
    BTW, I have found one more online exchanger http://us-exchange.biz/ where the rate is 1 PM = 1.01 LR, which is really quite a high rate. So I'm not sure whether it is a legit or scam.

Yes as i've mentioned i already tested it with 1$ when i was exchanging it.
    And dont go for the exchange site you have found, the rate is giving it away its a total waste. If you wanna know give it a try with a dollar you will never get anything. PM does not have a higher value than LR.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    I have also tested to exchange from onlychange.com, where they accept very low amount for exchange. Indeed to test up all those online exchanger, we should never exchange a big amount with them, we should only exchange small amount, until we feel it reliability then only exchange with bigger amount. The current rate of PM to LR should be 1 - 0.96

And dont go for the exchange site you have found, the rate is giving it away its a total waste. If you wanna know give it a try with a dollar you will never get anything. PM does not have a higher value than LR.
    Well from my experience in exchanging, LR has the highest value at the time of exchange. I have sold LR many times and am damn sure about it.
    SmartzKool

I have also tested to exchange from onlychange.com, where they accept very low amount for exchange. Indeed to test up all those online exchanger, we should never exchange a big amount with them, we should only exchange small amount, until we feel it reliability then only exchange with bigger amount. The current rate of PM to LR should be 1 - 0.96
    Well 0.96 LR for 1 PM is really a good rate for a new processor, so I'm going to use the online exchanger if I get any fund in my PM. But I think right now no forum pays via PM. Only EMF admin was paying, but recently there is no any announcement for that.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well from my experience in exchanging, LR has the highest value at the time of exchange. I have sold LR many times and am damn sure about it.
    well it depends also about the exchanger .
    at some times, exchangers may take high fees for ingoing and outgoing transactions.

Well 0.96 LR for 1 PM is really a good rate for a new processor, so I'm going to use the online exchanger if I get any fund in my PM. But I think right now no forum pays via PM. Only EMF admin was paying, but recently there is no any announcement for that.
    Well I don't think that it is the good rate because LR value is higher than PM, so you should get more than $1 if you sell $1 PM.
    SmartzKool