Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can I verify LR account?

I know in many payment processors like paypal, alertpay, ecumoney, etc. we need to verify account to break the limit on the sending and receiving money.
    Similarly, I thought LR should have such an option, and I searched around the LR site, but I couldn't find any such option to verify LR account.
    So I wonder, is there no need to verify our LR account?

no need to verify your LR account
    it is working as eg did
    every one can use it free

i don't think that there is any need of verifying LR account i too have never found the option.may be they are confident about their security.

i don't see any option to verify our account. i think that LR does not make a big deal who is using the account. they give the responsibilities to members for what they do with their money. there is no charge back. but with good security though.

hello

lr account verification check on the front pageof liberty on the left side

# Security
    # Services new!
    # Service Fees
    # Referral System
    # Buy/Sell LR
    # Merchants
    # Downloads
    # Consumer Alert

services new then you see this options

* Info
    * Remind
    * Block
    * Reset
    * Transfer Search

Info — This service will display any available public information of any Liberty Reserve account holder.

check it out

well i have never seen any option of verifying the lr account. is there any such option present?
    SmartzKool

There is a difference between Paypal, Alertpay and other payment processors and processors like LR.
    Processors like LR are not Online payment processors they are digital e currency exchangers.
    To make it more easy Paypal is like an online bank where LR is like a locker.
    In order to maintain a bank account u need to verify and stuff. But in order to maintain a locker where you can keep your money you don't need that

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    There is a difference between Paypal, Alertpay and other payment processors and processors like LR.
    Processors like LR are not Online payment processors they are digital e currency exchangers.
    To make it more easy Paypal is like an online bank where LR is like a locker.
    In order to maintain a bank account u need to verify and stuff. But in order to maintain a locker where you can keep your money you don't need that
    well i never knew that. I thought lr as same as pp or any other such processor. any ways thanks for clearing it.
    SmartzKool

I think you don't have to because LR and I don't see any option about verification for LR.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I think you don't have to because LR and I don't see any option about verification for LR.
    There is no option such as verification in LR.
    As i've mentioned clearly in my previous posts, only payment processors that are connected to Bank transfers require verification as they have to dispatch checks and amount on your name.

Thats all.

you can't verify your LR account .
    as they don't accept withdrawal or refund of your LR .

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    Yes you are correct LR don;t have that option of verifying account and i don;t think they will add it also in future.... as current process is really good and don't get any headache to use account.... and plus don't have any limitation also.

If LR doen't start money refunding facilities then I think it will not help the members. Suppose a hyip site cheated with members. Now, what type of facility will members get from the verifying if money refunding system is not available? But it is good in one sense that we don't need to worry about our account for verification.

lol what are you saying ?
    there is no verification or refund system in LR

Quote Originally Posted by bdsurf
    If LR doen't start money refunding facilities then I think it will not help the members. Suppose a hyip site cheated with members. Now, what type of facility will members get from the verifying if money refunding system is not available? But it is good in one sense that we don't need to worry about our account for verification.
    Hamm i am talking about AP verification as we can field case against party if we don't get money back if that's site admin still have some funds in AP account and still using it but LR don't have any facility like AP or PP giving us !

Thanks Lemon for posting this thread and also to other users to clarify the matter. When I first saw the thread topic, I get panicked about verifying it. Yes, I also got no option to verify the LR account in their website.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Thanks Lemon for posting this thread and also to other users to clarify the matter. When I first saw the thread topic, I get panicked about verifying it. Yes, I also got no option to verify the LR account in their website.
    Well sarkar you can't verify LR account their is no such option and plus you can open account with your nick name also

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Can I verify LR account?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I know in many payment processors like paypal, alertpay, ecumoney, etc. we need to verify account to break the limit on the sending and receiving money.
    Similarly, I thought LR should have such an option, and I searched around the LR site, but I couldn't find any such option to verify LR account.
    So I wonder, is there no need to verify our LR account?
    no . you need n't . they never asked us to verify our account. think since they provide kinds of way for security. it's no need to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

no . you need n't . they never asked us to verify our account. think since they provide kinds of way for security. it's no need to verify.
    Yeah only LR is one payment proceesor don't need any verification stuff that's why most of investment site use it for scam peoples...

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

Yeah only LR is one payment proceesor don't need any verification stuff that's why most of investment site use it for scam peoples...
    aha. that's on pint. but i never have a look about those HYIP or any gambling sites.