Default how many businesses do you own

how many businesses do you own. how did you started your first business and how sucessful were you in your first business. how do you manage all your business and which is your most profitable business

i haven't started any business as yet but i am trying to start a business of blogs, i am about to complete my blog and this would be my first business ever.

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i have a website on the internet which i have recently made and it is paying me good anount of money for free, it is my only business right now.

I havent started any business yet,but I think it is a goal for me in the future.I would love to have my own business.Branch out in different areas.Have a full sense of ownership.Plus,when having your own business you are your own boss.So,thats a huge advantage. :twisted:

i am not having any business of my own but planning to launch a forum of my own, start some online business.

nop,i dont do any business.
    maybe i might start a PTC in the future,but im too busy with my real life for now.

Dear mustang, your thread is nice. At present I,m working full time online only. I can join some PTC sites first and earn some dollars, than I involve in some social networking sites, and I can earn some hundreds dollars from Qyao social network, than I can join this site, here I can earn some dollars as well as big knowledge, I'm also involve some more paid to post forums. My website is online within a week, than I will busy with my site, join some affiliate sites, somePPC, and my target is earn 1000$ every month till december 2009.

I don't have a business of my own yet but I'm planning to have one pretty soon. I plan to sell some stuffs in ebay since I love to shop anyway. I'll be selling clothes and accessories for women.

I have quit my job after 15 long years just to spend quality time with my children. I am now involved with my website, which is also my passion and hope to earn from it a lot (already completed one assignment from it).