Default Make Your Own Bug Free PTC Site

Hello Friends If Anyone Want To Own A PTC Site Then Contact Me I am selling Bug Free Ptc Script With All Advance Layout And Facilities.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Description:

Start your own Paid To Click Program with this NEW and Complex script:

Script Features:

- PAYPAL COMPLETE IPN INTEGRATION
    - Automatic Upgrades After Payment
    - No more unsense payments on database (the database is writed only after PAYPAL payments)
    - New and totally secured Viewads section
    - Members area (Stats, profile, convert to ads, convert to Premium, and convert to Cash)
    - Adsense/bidvertiser ready
    - New and totally secured Admin panel
    - Admin can add/edit/delete users, etc...
    - New Contact area(admin can send mass emails, reply contact messages etc)
    - Complete Site Stats on admin section
    - Added a ban IP system, with add/remove/edit banned ip features in admin panel
    - Bot Detection feature to detect possible bots
    - Added Premium Only advertisements
    - Added Bold and Highlighted advertisements
    - Added sha1 encrypted passwords (for users security)
    - Added a "forgot password" section with sha1 encrypted hashes
    - Etc..

- Captcha to prevent bots (needs gdscript2 library with FreeTypes Installed)
    - Easy Instalation with a step by step install script
    - No "ADMIN" link in the front end, so you can rename your admin folder to prevent unautorized access
    -Free Forum Support
    -Free Online Support/Chatting Module
    -Free JPG Banner+GIF Banners+Flash Banners Sets
    -1 yr Free Hosting
    -100 Personal Mail Id
    -Free Script Installation
    -Bug free Script
    -Free SEO
    =>CHRISTMAS OFFER $ 150 Only.
    DEMO

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    1-BUG FREE PTC SCRIPT
    2-WITH ADVANCE LOOK AND FACILITIES
    3-PAYPAL INTEGRATION
    4-IP ADD,IP BAN FACILITY,BOT DECTECTOR
    5-MASS PM FACILITY TO ADMIN
    6-FORUM SUPPORT FACILITY
    7-ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE/SUPPORT CHATTING MODULE
    8-1 YR FREE HOSTING
    9-1 .COM DOMAIN FREE
    10-100 PERSONAL MAIL ID FREE
    11-FREE INSTALLATION
    12-E-BOOKS to help you how to arrange advertiser(will cost extra)
    13-Free SEO
    14-Free Banners (JPG+GIF+Flash Banner Set Free)
    15-Online Marketing Graphics (Will cost extra charges)
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    All The Above Will Cost only $ 150 and If You Want Only PTC Script Without Hosting,Domain,Forum,Chatting Module & Without Installation Then The SCRIPT will cost Only $ 50

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If You Need Only Script With Our Special E-Book On How To Arrange Advertiser Then The Package Will Cost Only $ 75

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    If You Are A Serious Buyer Then Contact/PM Me. My Yahoo Messenger Id Is -bapidebu
    Thank You.

I think u r a good web page developer. Ur offer is really very nice but I think the price is little bit high. Do u have any own ptc site? Then Pls tell us the name.. I want to see it. :wink:

Dear Friend This script is completely bug free and its price is not much high you can get many script freely in internet but they r completely useless because i am a developer and i have checked all the open source scripts to verify their worth. Free scripts will not tell you where to collect advertise for ur ptc site but i will tell you how to arrange advertisers easily for ur ptc site and i have given a demo link of the ptc site in my thread plz check the link.the site is live for the buyers.
    Thanks For Ur Interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I think u r a good web page developer. Ur offer is really very nice but I think the price is little bit high. Do u have any own ptc site? Then Pls tell us the name.. I want to see it. :wink:

Dear Debasis, I can look your demo site, really nice looks. But as I can see on internet, many of good ptc sites are down after some days or months. One is buxout, most famous site with instant payment , is now down. So I think this is not profitable. Can you able to install custom units in home page of website?

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear Debasis, I can look your demo site, really nice looks. But as I can see on internet, many of good ptc sites are down after some days or months. One is buxout, most famous site with instant payment , is now down. So I think this is not profitable. Can you able to install custom units in home page of website?
    Dear Ishan Actually Those persons who have intention to cheat people they will always do cheap activity like present days ptc owner but one thing i want to make sure to all of u that running a ptc site is not so difficult and with in 7 days u can get good advertiser because i have collected a bunch of advertisers who always ready to invest money on ptc site and if u run ur ptc site honestly and give payment to ur users they ur site will be popular and ur users will help you and u will earn a good profits.
    And Second thing What type of site installation do you want i didn't get ur question kindly explain me what type of website do u want i have developed many types of sites just like-Adsense sharing sites,Social sites,Ptc sites,personal blogs,wordpress blogs,forums,static websites,flash websites,health blogs,Search engine optimizations,Advertising solutions,Mass Mailing Solutions etc......
    Waiting For ur reply.
    Thank You.