Default wil account frozen if we receive from unverified paypal?

I'm not able to trade with any members because of unverified paypal account. Suppose if I want LR for paypal, the first thing the people are asking me is whether I have verified or unverified paypal account. If I say "unverified", then they say their account will be frozen, so they are not interested.
    I wonder is it true our account will be frozen if we receive money from unverified paypal account?
    I have received few funds from my friends who have unverified accounts, but I haven't faced any such problem.

Then there accounts will also not going to be frozen if you send money to their accounts. You should clearly mention it and explain to them.

Let me explain why members backout as soon as they here that yours is an Unverified paypal..
    It hardly takes 1 min to create a paypal account so anyone can create it and try to scam other people ... So if any member is verified that means his/ her credit card is linked to it and there is no way of you running away with the fake account ..
    At the same time with the unverified paypal account if by any chance you reach the limit your account will be limited as well as the account that was involved in the transaction ... That is why unverified accounts are generally not preferred for transaction purposes ...

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Let me explain why members backout as soon as they here that yours is an Unverified paypal..
    It hardly takes 1 min to create a paypal account so anyone can create it and try to scam other people ... So if any member is verified that means his/ her credit card is linked to it and there is no way of you running away with the fake account ..
    At the same time with the unverified paypal account if by any chance you reach the limit your account will be limited as well as the account that was involved in the transaction ... That is why unverified accounts are generally not preferred for transaction purposes ...
    Thanks a lot. It is indeed a good and informative explanation. Now I got it.
    So from now onwards I'll try to convince people if they are afraid to transact with me.

lemon,i see you are active in many forums and have several successful trade in EMP right.then you can build your reputation and many people are willing to do exchange you.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Thanks a lot. It is indeed a good and informative explanation. Now I got it.
    So from now onwards I'll try to convince people if they are afraid to transact with me.
    And for the same reason Paypal is also not allowing the users to send money from an unverified account. In past, I have tried to send only 2.99$ to a site, but as my account was not verified at that time, it was not possible then.

The main key in the transactions is not having a verified or an un verified paypal but having a reputation in the exchanges ..
    In Goldage you can see that i have over 20 reputation and 2 iTraders.. Si people would definitely be willing to exchange with me without any doubts ... So make honest exchanges with people .. Try build your reputation and you will surely be able to make huge exchanges ..

A small advise buy a VCC and get your PP verified that will help in all the ways ..

well i really dont know why you are saying like that.
    i have done online shopping throgh unverified account.
    so i can transfer it to any person. i believe now they changed the rules i think

Dear lemon, no prblem if you have unverified Paypal account. Only you can't withdraw over than 500$ in a month from your Paypal account.