Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cougarmingle.com invites you to join work-at-home business.

Hello Friends,

We would like to work with you setting up another Dating Site for Age Gap Relationship.

We can set it up for you at no cost if you have strong interest in this field or work-at-home business. You can pick the site name for your own Age Gap dating site, own the domain and brand. We take care of all the backend and engineering work. Also customer service work.

You don't have to worry that no one exists at your dating site at the beginning. Your site will share hundreds of thousands of profiles with our site (cougarmingle.com). Your users can immediately contact hundreds of thousands of our users once they register at your Age Gap dating site.

You can earn money if you can get users registering at your dating site.
    We pay $2 on each profile or $30 on each paying member.

If you are interested, you may contact me: afcougarmingle@gmail.com

Don
    Marketing manager
    Cougarmingle.com

thanks for the offer,will definitely check that

Pls post some payment proof here (exam - some paypal screen shot ) .. where we can saw that ur company really pays their members..
    Then we will check it...

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Adultfriendfinder give us $3 for every profile created from us.
    So this site is offering less rate.

the offer is impressive

Dear Dongreen, I think this thread is posted already. Please inform me that any person already involve from India. I think adult site is ban in India, so if anyone want to work from India, than I suggest, try to make your email ID from any other country with help of any friend.

Default Re: Cougarmingle.com invites you to join work-at-home busine

Quote Originally Posted by DonGreen2000
    Hello Friends,

We would like to work with you setting up another Dating Site for Age Gap Relationship.

We can set it up for you at no cost if you have strong interest in this field or work-at-home business. You can pick the site name for your own Age Gap dating site, own the domain and brand. We take care of all the backend and engineering work. Also customer service work.

You don't have to worry that no one exists at your dating site at the beginning. Your site will share hundreds of thousands of profiles with our site (cougarmingle.com). Your users can immediately contact hundreds of thousands of our users once they register at your Age Gap dating site.

You can earn money if you can get users registering at your dating site.
    We pay $2 on each profile or $30 on each paying member.

If you are interested, you may contact me: afcougarmingle@gmail.com

Don
    Marketing manager
    Cougarmingle.com
    Nice offer and thanks for this offer we surely check the link.
    Thank You.

I think the site is already not exist now, i tried to open but it shows
    "forbidden" not allowed to open" can the TS show some payment proof or update if the site still workin or not...

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    "forbidden" not allowed to open" can the TS show some payment proof or update if the site still workin or not...
    No the site is working fine for me and its also loading very fast, plz clear your cache and cookies the try to surf the site it will work properly.
    Thanks.

Nice offer $2 per free profile is a very good ,what is the minimum payout can you pl share?can any web site be your partner?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Nice offer $2 per free profile is a very good ,what is the minimum payout can you pl share?can any web site be your partner?
    I hope they will reply here and I will also pray that the site should be genuine and legit and pay us in paypal, then it will be very nice.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

well it is certainly a nice offer but i want to know from the admin will they count profiles of any country like India also?Because it is very important to know about the restriction.

Well that is a nice offere but i will go for the adultfriendfinder as there is more revenue and much more as compared to this one.So why not to join there.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well that is a nice offere but i will go for the adultfriendfinder as there is more revenue and much more as compared to this one.So why not to join there.
    who told adult friend finder is giving more than this? now adult friend finder giving only $ 1.29 for 1 free profile and that even from US Or Canada people only and its not much good.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    who told adult friend finder is giving more than this? now adult friend finder giving only $ 1.29 for 1 free profile and that even from US Or Canada people only and its not much good.
    I did not know " adult friend finder gives us $ 1.29 for 1 free profile and that even from US Or Canada people only"

then what is the rate of other country? what is the minimum payout there?

i think it is just waste of time to earn by finding referrals who will register. cause this is not any more popular.

i have treid to pout that friendfinder banner in my blog. it does not help me at all to earn any thing and it does not even update my earning. it does not send email on how my earnings are.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i think it is just waste of time to earn by finding referrals who will register. cause this is not any more popular.

i have treid to pout that friendfinder banner in my blog. it does not help me at all to earn any thing and it does not even update my earning. it does not send email on how my earnings are.
    Well i think without any incentive or manually affiliation one can't earn from these type of sites no body just go and make new profiles through your banner ,if any site getting very huge traffic then there may be a little chance of conversion .

I havent tried joining this kind of sites yet well has anyone got payed by them already. $2 incentives is quite good so how much is the minimum has anyone of you got your payments already?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover

Well i think without any incentive or manually affiliation one can't earn from these type of sites no body just go and make new profiles through your banner ,if any site getting very huge traffic then there may be a little chance of conversion .

yes, u r right - its very difficult for us to find out referal... so, i also think that its a waste of our time...

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    I think that's due to regional difference, I load the site very slowly if I'm not using a proxy. Since the site has been posted long ago, is anyone already get payment there?