Default Need dedicated server in Sydney

Storage (H/W RAID-1): 2x1 TB
    Traffic/Month: 10 TB
    My budget is $175/mo.

What web hosting providers with stable servers located in Sydney can you recommend me to look at?
    What can you say about okayservers.com and their dedicated hosting services? Any info on their customer support care?
    What hosting provider would you choose?

If you are looking for a reliable server, I'd recommend you to check out plans from hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net. Servers are supported well for 24 hours and support is active around the clock.

I found okayservers.com web host and all has been great.. It is responsive - can say that they are very timely about addressing questions or modifications to the site.. they are supportive - not arrogant when it is clear you've done something silly in the control panel.

I am sure superbithost.com servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently. Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

I'd advise you servers from hostsailor.com and linovus.hosting as they are proven to be the best in delivering servers all over the IT world.
    Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
    Resources are known and not oversold.

When you need support, the cues are short and the guys helping know their stuff and are quick to help (none of the typical e-mail replies, which tend to be rather absent of content). Instead you get knowledgeable real people that are quick to help.

Okayservers.com is reliable host. Give them a try.

You can trust QHoster.com web host - these guys are professionals.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.