Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how to get your site on the first page of the search engine

how to get your site on the first page of the search engine. how can you display the url of your site on the first page of the search engine. what are the best ways to get your site listed on the first page of the searcg engine

you will be needing these things:

1.regular update of your site content
    2.good content
    3.proper and appropriate keywords
    4.advertisement of your site..

Mustang frankly speaking, all the webmaster concentrate on this and I guess if you make on the top 10 of search engine its very difficult to maintain that position. :?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

As i have heard before you need to get a lot of traffic, keep posting new things, and keep advertising!

any site should keep update frequently and they will get more traffic.good content will help more.

i too had this doubt that after creating a website how can you get your website in google search engine but later on after surfing i understood that u need to create a html file and upload to your website inorder for google to verify it.but am unable to create html file can anybody help me
    pm me..!

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i too had this doubt that after creating a website how can you get your website in google search engine but later on after surfing i understood that u need to create a html file and upload to your website inorder for google to verify it.but am unable to create html file can anybody help me
    pm me..!
    That process come in google adsense. :arrow:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hey nick can i ask you a bit of off topic question here ?

Recently my blog has been locked by the google adminstration saying it has been detected of link spamming .... Why is that ?? Aren't we suppose to have too many back links in the blog ? And what is the actual procedure of having those back links ??

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Hey nick can i ask you a bit of off topic question here ?

Recently my blog has been locked by the google adminstration saying it has been detected of link spamming .... Why is that ?? Aren't we suppose to have too many back links in the blog ? And what is the actual procedure of having those back links ??
    Need to investigate once you send me the blog/site link. Can you PM me the link then I will check it up. Having many backlinks is not a problem. Infact if you have more backlinks thats good then why this ? Just tell me what happened exactly.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Well exactly i also have no idea about it ... It was fine but all of a sudden when i logged into my blogger.com one day i received a message saying that my blog has been blocked and is suspected for link spamming...
    But i am not link spamming in my blog ...I have sent them a request to review my blog once again and let me know ...I have been waiting since 25th september yet no reply ...

You can see my blog address in my signature nick
    Would appreciate any kind of help

My website has good contents, I am updating it regularly and has a moderate amount of visitors per day. Many are appreciating our site, but it is not coming in the first page of search listing. I understand that Keywords are causing the problem. How can I add the relevant keywords, can't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    My website has good contents, I am updating it regularly and has a moderate amount of visitors per day. Many are appreciating our site, but it is not coming in the first page of search listing. I understand that Keywords are causing the problem. How can I add the relevant keywords, can't understand.
    you need to fully optimize your site... use meta tags in your head section...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    you need to fully optimize your site... use meta tags in your head section...
    Yes, I have added meta-tags 'DESCRIPTION' and meta-tags 'KEYWORDS' into my website. Besides these two, how many meta-tags should be added to one's website?

Yes, I have added meta-tags 'DESCRIPTION' and meta-tags 'KEYWORDS' into my website. Besides these two, how many meta-tags should be added to one's website?
    you should also add meta tag for robots and bots...
    SmartzKool

What is meta tags for robots and bots? please explain and what is the syntax to write these robots?

What is meta tags for robots and bots? please explain and what is the syntax to write these robots?
    you can get alot of information about the meta tags here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_tag
    SmartzKool

Thanks Smartzkool. I will check it out and if I face any problem, will definitely ask your help.

Thanks Smartzkool. I will check it out and if I face any problem, will definitely ask your help.
    No problem buddy... I am here only... Please post if you require any kind of help...
    SmartzKool

Dear Mustang, Very first you need good traffic in your site, so join some traffic exchanges and social networks. Update your site frequently. Choose good keywords and submit your site as more as classifieds.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear Mustang, Very first you need good traffic in your site, so join some traffic exchanges and social networks. Update your site frequently. Choose good keywords and submit your site as more as classifieds.
    traffic is not anywhere related with search engines... It is related with alexa rankings...
    SmartzKool