Default do you buy a unique domain for your blog in blogspot

in blogspot we can change our new domain for our blog so anyone have tried it yet?
    and if so plz show your blog here.thanks

Dear friend, I think Google's , blogger.com is not allowed personal domain name. After your own domain, blogspot is must, like this xyx.blogspot.com.

no i don't have any unique domain for my blog.

I don't think you can have personal domain in blogspot. You must have the given url : yourname.blogspot.com. If you want to add custom domain, I think you have to buy or use any free host and export it your blog files from the setting options.

Default Re: do you buy a unique domain for your blog in blogspot

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    in blogspot we can change our new domain for our blog so anyone have tried it yet?
    its very easy to adding a domain to your blog but i never tried it but i can provide you such links where people have used this method and they have used a unique domains in bloggers.com
    plz check following urls

Click Here

Sorry friend another few site links not getting i just forgot their names but don't worry as soon as i remembered all of their names i will provide their links here for demo purposes.
    Thanks.

You can have unique domain name but for that you have to purchase one domain and then in blogger you have to redirect that blog to the specified domain so all your post will be posted directly to your domain.

If you will look at the setting tab of blogger there you will get more information.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    its very easy to adding a domain to your blog but i never tried it but i can provide you such links where people have used this method and they have used a unique domains in bloggers.com
    plz check following urls

Click Here

Sorry friend another few site links not getting i just forgot their names but don't worry as soon as i remembered all of their names i will provide their links here for demo purposes.
    Thanks.
    thanks debasis,i know it。but i have not tried adding for my google blog。
    i have domain and i have think of doing this because i find my blog somehow on the top of search engine but i dont know if it will be as good as when i use a new domain。

plz check following urls

Click Here

Thanks.
    thanks debasis,i know it。but i have not tried adding for my google blog。
    i have domain and i have think of doing this because i find my blog somehow on the top of search engine but i dont know if it will be as good as when i use a new domain。
    Don't do this mistake if you change your domain then it will suddenly for some period your site's rank will go down google showing your site up because you are using his sub domain.
    Thanks.

Default Message

I have not heard of new domain for blog. And it may be not economical too just for blog a separate domain.

I never heard or Tried for buying Unique Domain for Blog in BlogSpot, and In my View when we are getting Free Blogs service from google and others with nice features then Why to Buy one???

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    I never heard or Tried for buying Unique Domain for Blog in BlogSpot, and In my View when we are getting Free Blogs service from google and others with nice features then Why to Buy one???
    But heard this and saw this also and you can easily do this from your blogger control panel and its cost is $ 10 to $ 15 per Year.
    Thanks.

But heard this and saw this also and you can easily do this from your blogger control panel and its cost is $ 10 to $ 15 per Year.
    Thanks.
    Do we Get any Extra Benefit by Buying an unique Domain for Blog in Blogspot????... and even with the cost of $ 10 to $ 15 per Year we can host Website of your own then Why to go for a Blog....

plz check following urls

Click Here

Thanks.
    But i do not understand one basic question that why do you need different domain just for a blog?

Thanks.
    Do we Get any Extra Benefit by Buying an unique Domain for Blog in Blogspot????... and even with the cost of $ 10 to $ 15 per Year we can host Website of your own then Why to go for a Blog....
    Yes you will..see if you make a dynamic site using wordpress or other script your site will not be index in all search engines easily and it will take normally 1 month to 6 or 7 months to lists properly in all search engine and in case of MSN its very hard to list any site because its a stupid search engine, so if you make SEO of your site then it will list easily in all search engines but you have to spend minimum of $ 200 for SEO only and you have to buy a domain,server too and other expenses are also there so imagine how much money you will invest to make a site? if you will use blogger you don't have to pay for the server and google will automatically do seo for ur site in free of cost and you have to invest only $ 10 to $ 15 annually but in case of making site other than Blogger will cost minimum of $ 500 to $ 1000 per annum , you can differentiate between these two services, you can know what you will gain or what you will loose.
    Thanks.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Thanks debasis for detailed view on this i heard about this but never tried and known the process.It is better to change your blogspot when you get a good rank.

Thanks.
    Yes you will..see if you make a dynamic site using wordpress or other script your site will not be index in all search engines easily and it will take normally 1 month to 6 or 7 months to lists properly in all search engine and in case of MSN its very hard to list any site because its a stupid search engine, so if you make SEO of your site then it will list easily in all search engines but you have to spend minimum of $ 200 for SEO only and you have to buy a domain,server too and other expenses are also there so imagine how much money you will invest to make a site? if you will use blogger you don't have to pay for the server and google will automatically do seo for ur site in free of cost and you have to invest only $ 10 to $ 15 annually but in case of making site other than Blogger will cost minimum of $ 500 to $ 1000 per annum , you can differentiate between these two services, you can know what you will gain or what you will loose.
    Thanks.
    You have given a detailed review as i also must confess that i didn't know these many things and it was really nice of you to share all these things here. SEO really plays an very important role in getting your site listed and also to get more visitors

If anybody facing any problem in customization of domain for your blogger site then don't worry just pm me i will write you the procedure of it and tell you what to do, so friends feel free to ask me anything at any time, if you are facing any problem in PHP script or any other scripting problem then feel free to ask me.
    Thanks.

I don't have any blogger.com blog, but I have wordpress blog using my own domain.
    Check it here : http://www.movieonboard.com

I don't use blogger because I found it easier to modify wordpress blog than blogger.com

Quote Originally Posted by master
    I don't have any blogger.com blog, but I have wordpress blog using my own domain.Check it here : http://www.movieonboard.com
    I don't use blogger because I found it easier to modify wordpress blog than blogger.com
    I also Like wordpress site to work with and its more flexible than Others blogging platform and i like your site and I remember well that I have seen your site before it but how I don't remember it but your site is very nice and I like this theme specially and I am having this theme also.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by master
    I don't have any blogger.com blog, but I have wordpress blog using my own domain.Check it here : http://www.movieonboard.com
    I also Like wordpress site to work with and its more flexible than Others blogging platform and i like your site and I remember well that I have seen your site before it but how I don't remember it but your site is very nice and I like this theme specially and I am having this theme also.
    Thanks.
    Thanks you, I do like wordpress because I can modify it easily rather than blogger.
    I don't have any experence with blogger anyway