Default Which Is The Best CPM Ad?

Hello Friends Recently I Have Launched My Website But Till Now I Am Not Getting Any Good CPM Or Any Other Publishers Scheme.Can Anybody Please Provide Me a List of Good CPM Ad Network List.
    Waiting For Reply.
    Thank You.

Dear Debasis, at first you join google adsense, and after receive approval from google you join as publisher on bidvertiser and adbrite. all these are good and reputed.

Default Thanks

ishan901 Thanks For your reply.i have applied for last 2 but the first one is rejected but i don't understand why they rejected u don't believe within 1 week my site's rank in India Is 24,000 but anyway thanks.

Dear Debasis, as your post google reject your application, but don't worry, signup as publisher in bidvertiser and adbrite and post the html code in your site, there is no problem I think. Join also cbproads,

Debasis.
    You account got rejected for adsense then apply for bidvertiser and they will surely approve your request, use those ads for 1 or 2 months and develop your blog and then apply for adsense again. Adsense is the better option than the others.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Dear Nick

Dear Nick Thanks for ur advice. Nick My Website is fully developed and my web site's SEO rank also very good and it has got placed on Altavista,yahoo,google and other small search engines and all of my contents are also of good quality but google rejected it with out giving any valid reason i think google has minimised it Adsense Publisher Quota Thats why it rejecting every site whether its good or bad.
    But I will try again for adsense publisher.
    Thank You.

Default Re: Which Is The Best CPM Ad?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello Friends Recently I Have Launched My Website But Till Now I Am Not Getting Any Good CPM Or Any Other Publishers Scheme.Can Anybody Please Provide Me a List of Good CPM Ad Network List.
    Waiting For Reply.
    Thank You.
    Hi debasis you better apply to adbrite,but it has one disadvantage that theypay through cheque ..but adbrite very genuine.

Thanks For Ur reply satyakam.I have applied for Adbrite and my site has approved by the Adbrite Team And I have also Used The Ads On My Sites.
    Thanks.

Thanks For Ur reply satyakam.I have applied for Adbrite and my site has approved by the Adbrite Team And I have also Used The Ads On My Sites.
    Thanks.
    really?congrate you.i tried it before but never got approved.so your site should be of good traffic right?
    yah there is a banner ads from adbrite in your site.and there is auto ads in your site which i do not like.

Now I though bidvertise was only for biding on putting posts on your blog... Not for advertisments or am i mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Thanks.
    really?congrate you.i tried it before but never got approved.so your site should be of good traffic right?
    yah there is a banner ads from adbrite in your site.and there is auto ads in your site which i do not like.
    Dear ellinoths adbrite approves all website they applied for ,you apply again they will surely approve,because any site approves for adbrite get approval but the fact is you will get advertisements that depends on your site's traffic.I mean to say advertisement frequency.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Thanks.
    Thanks friend but adbrite allows every site no matter how much traffic you are getting from ur site you should apply for it again i am surprised they always approve all sites instantly.
    Thanks.

Well, guys, but I think "adbrite" and "bidvertiser" are not CPM marketing, it's PPC marketing. If I'm wrong please correct it. I'm confused because the topic name is about "CPM", but you are discussing about adbrite, bidgertiser and adsense.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, guys, but I think "adbrite" and "bidvertiser" are not CPM marketing, it's PPC marketing. If I'm wrong please correct it. I'm confused because the topic name is about "CPM", but you are discussing about adbrite, bidgertiser and adsense.
    No lemon you are wrong...Actually Adbrite perform both the way its paying for CMP and CPC basis and bidvertiser and google is not paying for cmp and Discussion on adbrite is justified in this thread but others are not.
    I am a user of adbrite since last 2 years lemon if you have any doubt regarding any type of Publisher and Affiliate program Then please feel free to ask me, i will be happy if I help you.
    Take Care.

No lemon you are wrong...Actually Adbrite perform both the way its paying for CMP and CPC basis and bidvertiser and google is not paying for cmp and Discussion on adbrite is justified in this thread but others are not.
    I am a user of adbrite since last 2 years lemon if you have any doubt regarding any type of Publisher and Affiliate program Then please feel free to ask me, i will be happy if I help you.
    Take Care.
    Thanks debasis for your kind words. I really didn't know adbrite even offers CPM. I would like to know from which marketing you are earning more in adbrite. I mean do you earn more from CPM or PPC? I still haven't created any single blog completely but I'm working on it, so soon I may need to apply for adbrite or bidvertiser.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi debasis as per my knowledge you can earn from clicksor,adbrite,adengae like sites which pay you good for cpc and cpm but for adengage and clicksor you need good traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi debasis as per my knowledge you can earn from clicksor,adbrite,adengae like sites which pay you good for cpc and cpm but for adengage and clicksor you need good traffic.
    Hi To i know about only clicksor ads and adbrite ads only but not heard about adengae for first time i heard about this from you only.
    Plz share something more about it.
    Thanks.

Hi To i know about only clicksor ads and adbrite ads only but not heard about adengae for first time i heard about this from you only.
    Thanks.
    I just went through the adengage website, and I found the details that are below
    How does this business work?
    AdEngage links people who want to pay to advertise on the Internet with people looking to publish ads online. We provide the infrastructure that allows publishers and advertisers to work together at a minimal cost and with minimal effort.

How much will I get paid?
    On the 15th of each month, AdEngage pays the webmaster or publisher 75% of all the income generated from ad sales on the website. This is believed to be one of the highest revenue shares in the industry.

What does a publisher have to do?
    The publisher has to create an account with AdEngage and then place a few lines of HTML code on the web pages the ads are to be placed.

AdEngage handles everything else. We display ads on the web pages where the HTML code has been placed, promote the site to advertisers through the AdEngage website, and take care of payment processing, ad rotation, statistics, and advertiser support. In exchange, AdEngage takes a 25% commission.

Can I use AdEngage along with other ad services?
    Yes, we believe very strongly that it is your website and you should have the freedom to do whatever you like with your web pages. We do not ask for exclusivity.

What are AdEngages minimum quality standards?
    Amongst other things, we are looking for sites that have real content that preferably update on a regular basis. The site must be complete and not under construction. AdEngage will not accept sites that contain nothing but ads or sites that are designed to elicit specific keywords without actually supporting real content. If you have a site in a language other than English, your site must have high daily traffic and a high Alexa rank to be attractive to our advertisers.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Thanks.
    I just went through the adengage website, and I found the details that are below
    How does this business work?
    AdEngage links people who want to pay to advertise on the Internet with people looking to publish ads online. We provide the infrastructure that allows publishers and advertisers to work together at a minimal cost and with minimal effort.

How much will I get paid?
    On the 15th of each month, AdEngage pays the webmaster or publisher 75% of all the income generated from ad sales on the website. This is believed to be one of the highest revenue shares in the industry.

What does a publisher have to do?
    The publisher has to create an account with AdEngage and then place a few lines of HTML code on the web pages the ads are to be placed.

AdEngage handles everything else. We display ads on the web pages where the HTML code has been placed, promote the site to advertisers through the AdEngage website, and take care of payment processing, ad rotation, statistics, and advertiser support. In exchange, AdEngage takes a 25% commission.

Can I use AdEngage along with other ad services?
    Yes, we believe very strongly that it is your website and you should have the freedom to do whatever you like with your web pages. We do not ask for exclusivity.

What are AdEngages minimum quality standards?
    Amongst other things, we are looking for sites that have real content that preferably update on a regular basis. The site must be complete and not under construction. AdEngage will not accept sites that contain nothing but ads or sites that are designed to elicit specific keywords without actually supporting real content. If you have a site in a language other than English, your site must have high daily traffic and a high Alexa rank to be attractive to our advertisers.
    Thanks for sharing the details but aprt from this i want to add another thing is minimum site's traffic requirement is 2000 page impression .