Default Any body using koomli ads in their blogs?

Any body using komliads in their blog?if yes pl let me know what's the minimum payout and CPM or cpc ?

hey how much can we earn from the koomli ads.i have a blog and would like to earn from this.is ot easy to register in this?please let me know more details of this.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    hey how much can we earn from the koomli ads.i have a blog and would like to earn from this.is ot easy to register in this?please let me know more details of this.
    Actually i'm using Komli but their rate is very low ,they r paying around )$.01 for 1000 impression.so not fruitful choice.

$.01 for 1000 impression. Then what is the minimum payout there??
    - very very low rate.I don't want to join there..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    $.01 for 1000 impression. Then what is the minimum payout there??
    - very very low rate.I don't want to join there..
    yes it is very low rate ,and worthless to join.

Default Re: Any body using koomli ads in their blogs?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Any body using komliads in their blog?if yes pl let me know what's the minimum payout and CPM or cpc ?
    i was using the stupid publisher before but yesterday i removed all the ads from my all websites.its cpm rates are very low.
    Thanks.

Although the rates are low isn't there a way that we can use not just this impression site but also another with it? Or with that be against some type of rules?

Quote Originally Posted by NeededHope
    Although the rates are low isn't there a way that we can use not just this impression site but also another with it? Or with that be against some type of rules?
    yes of course you can use other ad service with this ads service.there no restriction in it.
    Thanks.

I quess that part is the good thing. With no retrictions at least you can make some type of money with it. But than again if it's for visitors for my blog it may end up making people upset and not go back to it. So I quess there's pros and cons. As with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by NeededHope
    I quess that part is the good thing. With no retrictions at least you can make some type of money with it. But than again if it's for visitors for my blog it may end up making people upset and not go back to it. So I quess there's pros and cons. As with everything.
    It is better to remove komli ads because they are giving very little ,one can't reach the payout in years .

Yes they are giving very little but it is good for the people whose blogs or websites have very less visitors and contents are also duplicate and very bad. Actually such people cannot apply for well-known networks like adsense, bidvertisr, so finally they have to go for Koomli.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Yes they are giving very little but it is good for the people whose blogs or websites have very less visitors and contents are also duplicate and very bad. Actually such people cannot apply for well-known networks like adsense, bidvertisr, so finally they have to go for Koomli.
    ya absolutely right lemon but they are changing a high rates from advertisers but giving very less to us.i was previously applied for this and added it in my sitereview.info site but i got less a very less amount like 10 to 20 paise for 7000 page views so i removed that from my site.
    Thanks.

Nice that you got the topic here as i alsow anted to know about this advertisement and for $0.01 and 1000 impressions, it is not worth i guess