Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where shall I host my domain?

Suppose if I registered a domain with a domain registrar who don't support hosting. In that case, where shall I host my domain?
    Can I host this domain with free webhosting? or "Shall I need paid webhosting"?

i think that there is no need to pay for hosting your domain.there are many sites available which allow you to host your domain for free.just check out the threads related to this topic in other forums if you don't get the sites.

Yes I searched about it in Google, and I found a new word called "park domain". I think we need to park our domain, if we don't have any website to add-on the domain. Am I correct? (please confirm me, because what i've written is just my guess)
    Also can any one brief me how the park domain really works and what shall we need to do to park our domain?

You need to search on google for free webhosting, and you find there a lot of free hosting sites. As my opinion you will try to buy paid hosting, and start make money from your website.

godaddy.com is the best for domain names. maximum webmasters prefer it only

Quote Originally Posted by suntuu
    godaddy.com is the best for domain names. maximum webmasters prefer it only

ya, I am also agree with u ... that godaddy.com is very good and popular site too... I also like it..

Default Re: Where shall I host my domain?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Suppose if I registered a domain with a domain registrar who don't support hosting. In that case, where shall I host my domain?
    You can host you site where ever you want. free hosting or paid hosting. Do ping me up when you buy a hosting for yourself because i am looking for one.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

hey what i have heard is that if you are buying a .info domain then they are the ones who are providing the domain with hosting also.i had read that thread in this forum only but now i am not able to find it.please somebody help.i want to buy the domain.

Buying the domain, selecting a host are the two different thing. Some companies provide both in one package, that would be reasonable if you don't have domain.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I am a subscriber of Eric Huldlum, an online marketer, and he suggested that long term a paid hosting is better and the fee is not that much anyways. You can check out hostgator.

Hi lemon it depends on your site's traffic ,if you expect your site to explore good then go for paid hosting.Some good publisher never approve free hosting sites.So if you or anybody want any good hosting company then tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I am a subscriber of Eric Huldlum, an online marketer, and he suggested that long term a paid hosting is better and the fee is not that much anyways. You can check out hostgator.
    Yups. Its a common thinking right. Bulk or bigger always means its discount. I will say go for 2 years of hosting. Thats the ideal.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Godaddy's control panel is not user friendly and it does not have installer ,so dont go for godaddy.

This depends what the purpose of your website. If you plan to have a reliable hosting and always "active" site, you should go for paid hosting with dedicated server plan, there are many sites like webhosting.com, godaddy.com, webserver.com and many others. If you just use the site for some minor testing or for fun, then you can save cost by using free hosting like 000webshost.com which provides 1.5GBs for you.

Default Re: Where shall I host my domain?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    hey dude be a member of digital point forum and you will find offers like hosting your domain freely after you complete a task given by them.kust try it out. i think it will definitely help you.

Is the hosting porovider is also responsible for high traffic for a website? If I host my site (and also bought my domain from it) through yahoo, is the future of my website is better than if I bought (the domain) and host my site through any lesser known service provider! Pl explain.

There are numerous domain name registrars.The charges vary from host to host.

lemon,if you have a domain then you can create forum and wordpress and so on for free.
    for example i have a domain game0755.com
    and i use it for wordpress for free.i bought the domain long ago and before it was a forum.
    if you really have a domain and want to a unique blog or forum then tell me.i will help you for free.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Godaddy's control panel is not user friendly and it does not have installer ,so dont go for godaddy.
    Agree with you Godaddy don't use Cpanel other host use and that's it is really diffcult to use their hosting but they are no 1 in providing Domains names so lemon i will suggest you get hosting from hostager they are best in hosting with 99.9% uptime !

globaldomainsinternational

give it a shOt...

they even pay high rate fOr referrals

it isn't free though sign up fee of 5 bucks

bur ive seen many gOod feedbacks frOm

people whO have signed up ^_^