Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How to withdraw amount from unverified paypal to my bank?

I have 2$ in my unverified paypal account. I have provided all my bank information to paypal. Now how to withdraw this $2 to my bank account?
    Also how much will paypal charge me to do this service?

The minimum you can transfer to your bank account is $10. You cannot withdraw/transfer $2 to your bank account.

Well I have $2 in my AlertPay, I can help you to transfer your payPal amount to your AlertPay if you want.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    The minimum you can transfer to your bank account is $10. You cannot withdraw/transfer $2 to your bank account.

Well I have $2 in my AlertPay, I can help you to transfer your payPal amount to your AlertPay if you want.
    No right now I've just 1.70$. I said $2 as a round figure. Ok I'll come to you once I got $2 in my account.

May I know how you can help me?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    No right now I've just 1.70$. I said $2 as a round figure. Ok I'll come to you once I got $2 in my account.

Well you will transfer $2 in my paypal and I will transfer it to your AlertPay. Simple.
    SmartzKool

i didn't knew that the minimum amount to transfer from paypal should be $10.if suppose i have $9 also can't i transfer it to my bank account?are you sure that there must be minimum $10 to transfer it to our bank account?

Well you will transfer $2 in my paypal and I will transfer it to your AlertPay. Simple.
    That is good deal. OK I will do. Let me to accumulate more 0.30$.

I want to ask one more thing, suppose if I got $10 in my paypal account and I want to transfer this to my bank. Will they charge me something for their service?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i didn't knew that the minimum amount to transfer from paypal should be $10.if suppose i have $9 also can't i transfer it to my bank account?are you sure that there must be minimum $10 to transfer it to our bank account?
    Yes i am pretty sure that you have to transfer atleast $ 10 to your bank account.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I want to ask one more thing, suppose if I got $10 in my paypal account and I want to transfer this to my bank. Will they charge me something for their service?
    Yup they charge you 50 INR, around $1 for their sevice. And it is quite affordable.
    SmartzKool

Yup they charge you 50 INR, around $1 for their sevice. And it is quite affordable.
    yes i prefer that to pay, its easy and very fast.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    yes i prefer that to pay, its easy and very fast.
    Yup that is true... You will receive the payment very fast within 2-3 days...
    SmartzKool

Default Re: How to withdraw amount from unverified paypal to my bank

I have 2$ in my unverified paypal account. I have provided all my bank information to paypal. Now how to withdraw this $2 to my bank account?
    there is no need that your account must be a verified one to transfer your funds.mine is an unverified account and i have transfered twice from the paypal to my bank account.the only thing is that to transfer your money there must be minimum of 10$ in your paypal account.

Default Re: How to withdraw amount from unverified paypal to my bank

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    there is no need that your account must be a verified one to transfer your funds.mine is an unverified account and i have transfered twice from the paypal to my bank account.the only thing is that to transfer your money there must be minimum of 10$ in your paypal account.
    I don't find any use of transferring small amounts like $10 as 50 INR is charged per transaction, so it is better to withdraw $25-30 as I always do...
    SmartzKool

Dear lemon, if you withdraw lower than Rs. 7000/- from paypal, they charge Rs. 50/- for transfer money in to your bank account, more than Rs. 7000/- is transfer free. Minimum withdraw amount is 10$.

for all the members who have unverified accounts here Make sure you guys are watching over the monthly limits that are there on the amounts you can send and withdraw.
    Verified accounts have higher withdrawl limits as high as 2500$ as the unverified members can withdraw only 500$ per month and 3000$ overall...

well ravitejag, i think you are from india. cause in other countries we can't withdraw money if we have unverified paypal account . like here in the philippines. and also i think in indonesia also.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    for all the members who have unverified accounts here Make sure you guys are watching over the monthly limits that are there on the amounts you can send and withdraw.
    Verified accounts have higher withdrawl limits as high as 2500$ as the unverified members can withdraw only 500$ per month and 3000$ overall...
    yes, thats for sure... but the question is are you earning 500 $ per month ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks for all.
    Now I've come to know that being unverified account holder, we can withdraw maximum $500 to our bank account. Am I correct?
    Suppose if I have $2,500, then I cannot withdraw it once. But can I withdraw it partly several times like $500 first, then $500, then $500.
    Do anyone know about this?

Thanks for all.
    Now I've come to know that being unverified account holder, we can withdraw maximum $500 to our bank account. Am I correct?
    Suppose if I have $2,500, then I cannot withdraw it once. But can I withdraw it partly several times like $500 first, then $500, then $500.
    Do anyone know about this?
    but i saw that we can only withdraw 500$ total if your account is unverified one.and if you want to withdraw more you should upgrade your account.am i correct?

I'm not sure if you can do that since it's only $2 and minus the fee you will not be able to receive much from that $2. The fee also varies from country to country. For the Philippines, if you withdraw at least $140, there's no charge. I just don't know what's the minimum in your country.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I'm not sure if you can do that since it's only $2 and minus the fee you will not be able to receive much from that $2. The fee also varies from country to country. For the Philippines, if you withdraw at least $140, there's no charge. I just don't know what's the minimum in your country.
    Well the minimum amount to withdraw is $10 and below this is not acceptable by paypal... and since he is from india, transactions above 7000 INR with be charge free...
    SmartzKool