Default How to withdraw money from AlertPay ?

I have around $ 20 in alertpay and I wanna withdraw it. What are the sources available ? Do they have features of withdrawing to bank ? I am unverified user.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Re: How to withdraw money from AlertPay ?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I have around $ 20 in alertpay and I wanna withdraw it. What are the sources available ? Do they have features of withdrawing to bank ? I am unverified user.
    Well I think you can request a check from them, I am not sure about it. But the fees are very high there.

I have $2 in my AP, would you like to exchange it for PP?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well I think you can request a check from them, I am not sure about it. But the fees are very high there.

I have $2 in my AP, would you like to exchange it for PP?
    No...I am not looking for exchange. I don't wanna lose my Paypal funds right now.
    I heard that you can't withdraw if you are unverified users.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

No...I am not looking for exchange. I don't wanna lose my Paypal funds right now.
    I heard that you can't withdraw if you are unverified users.
    Well it is better you check out with them it self. I just know that their minimum to withdraw is $20.
    SmartzKool

i usually don't believe in AP so i have not registered in any sites that pays through AP.bu then too i am sure that you can withdraw your funds to your bank account.just look out in the options available in AP.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i usually don't believe in AP so i have not registered in any sites that pays through AP.bu then too i am sure that you can withdraw your funds to your bank account.just look out in the options available in AP.
    No you can't transfer like we have in PayPal, you can only request a cheque from them and this has a minimum of $20.
    SmartzKool

in such a case why do people are preferring AP.from the start itself i was against AP.i have not yet registered in any sites that pay through AP.well can't you transfer your funds to any other e-currency account like LR or ECU?

befor i had 20S$ in my alertpay account and i exchanged into paypal with another people.so you may do this as well.

in such a case why do people are preferring AP.from the start itself i was against AP.i have not yet registered in any sites that pay through AP.well can't you transfer your funds to any other e-currency account like LR or ECU?
    well you can just have a exchange from AP to other e-currency with others...

There is no such facility about which you are talking about...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    No you can't transfer like we have in PayPal, you can only request a cheque from them and this has a minimum of $20.
    i think only Indians don't have such facility. People from other countries are withdrawing their money directly from alertpay to their bank account as we do with paypal. Let's hope alertpay soon add Indians in that list.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    i think only Indians don't have such facility. People from other countries are withdrawing their money directly from alertpay to their bank account as we do with paypal. Let's hope alertpay soon add Indians in that list.
    No, not only Indians who can't withdraw their money easily. I think even most people can't withdraw their money directly. You can see the options available for your country to withdraw the money: https://www.alertpay.com/info/Fees.aspx. You can see other countries, too, by choosing any country from the drop-down list above the "SEND OR RECEIVE MONEY". So, there's no other way besides exchanging the money with others, because no exchanger are willing to exchange from AlertPay, because I think it's againts their ToS?

Yes, Alertpay is not much suitable for indians.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. in my area i found that alertpay always show below words on my account when i log in:"you do not have permit to withdraw . donot permit to spend, make money" when i have yet to verify my account. don't they show this to you also?