Default can you start your own affialate program

can you start your own affialate program. how can you start your own affialate program. how much does it cost to start an affialate programs and how do affailate programs earn money

i guess we can start, but we must have good experience of internet marketing and all. All indepedently you can't do, you have to make a group and do it. All the makes if you are making one.

Default Re: can you start your own affialate program

Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    can you start your own affialate program. how can you start your own affialate program. how much does it cost to start an affialate programs and how do affailate programs earn money

Hi Alpine,
    You can start your own affiliate program for that you need a website of your own.I have one suggestion first try the affiliate program offered by tmiwireless where we need to create an online mobile store and sell mobiles or if you need to sell or market your own products online, then just have a look at affiliateguidedotcom before starting any affiliate program

regards
    jagan
    http://earn-cash-to-surf.blogspot.com

hey jagan,
    do we need to invest while joining this site or is it free to join and then start selling?

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    hey jagan,
    do we need to invest while joining this site or is it free to join and then start selling?
    No Not all archy,Its completely free... Please do let me know if you have any further questions regarding it

regards
    jagan

well i think it is really hard to make your own affiliate program .better join affiliate program and earn from them. and yes they are really free to join.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    i guess we can start, but we must have good experience of internet marketing and all. All indepedently you can't do, you have to make a group and do it. All the makes if you are making one.
    Ok, So, can u pls help me pls . did u creat any group? If ur ans is yes, then pls share ur site like where we can get many ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    maybe you have good experience about affiliate market.
    i find you have joined many such kinds of programs already.
    what is the main steps to start such a program then?

Starting own affiliate program is not at all a big task, you can even get readymade scripts available but the problem is marketing. Internet marketing is also highly competitive now and thousands of dollars are invested daily on Internet Marketing, so you must have good capital also to start such program.

i agree,so we should have good knowledge about investing marketing firstly,and then we should have enough money to run this program.
    any other tips?

I really think you can make your own but you have to be really internet smart, and have a lot of money!

i can develop this kind of site but you have not specified above that what type of affiliate site do you want?if you could more clear about your question then it will help me to develop script.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal

Hi Alpine,
    You can start your own affiliate program for that you need a website of your own.I have one suggestion first try the affiliate program offered by tmiwireless where we need to create an online mobile store and sell mobiles or if you need to sell or market your own products online, then just have a look at affiliateguidedotcom before starting any affiliate program

regards
    jagan

wow! thats great.. But I think its very difficult for me to sell mobile or my own thing.
    http://earn-cash-to-surf.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by alpine View Post
    1. The first thing that you must do is decide the goals of your affiliate program. In other words, you want to determine what kind of results you are chasing after. By having an idea of what you want to accomplish, you will be able to follow the correct path to success.

2. After you have your goals outlined, you must set forth the details of your program. Every affiliate program works in different ways, and you are going to have to do some research in order to figure out which method will be most effective.

3. When you have all the details ironed out, you will then need to set up the actual program. If you do not have experience in this industry you will want to hire a professional to help you out.

Sucess to you!

Jenny

Default the answer

come up with a niche idea first - and have a good team!

Default Affiliate programs

One that is growing a lot is the promotion of web hosting companies, you can start your affiliate business now.

I will suggest you some steps,

First go to 000webhost.com , create a free website.

In this webhosting provider you will get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB data transfer. I am now using them for about 3 months and never seen any downtime of server problems. There is no any kind of advertising on my pages too, so I think its worth to signup.

Register now and get it all free:
    *** 1500 MB of disk space
    *** 100 GB of data transfer
    *** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions
    *** cPanel control panel
    *** Website Builder
    *** Absolutely no advertising!

And the best part, how will you get money from this?

After you have created your free webpage go to gotlinks.com and create a free account, you will start trading links with more than 3500 webmasters, in a few month your free website page rank will go higher and you will start having a lot of visits to your site, so promote on your free website services like 000.webhost.com they will pay you 5 dollars for each refferal you send them.

If you have any question of how you can do all I sayed, please send me an email to seodirectory@hotmail.com, I will be more than happy to help you.

Best Regards

Edwin Ramires

Default Use a service

If you're trying to promote a product, I'd just use Clickbank's affiliate program. They sell the product and have a built-in network of affiliates. You pay a little more per sale, but it takes away so much headache.

Are you selling/promoting something else?