Default My lot will not pay now through Moneybooker

Hi friends after this month my lot will not pay to money bookers accounts ,it will pay to paypal holders only.I got an alert yesterday in mylot.

Post Title Edited
    Nick

Your post shocked me when I looked at the title.... really you scared me... Anyways I have edited the title.

Any reason for their the exclusion of payments through moneybooker from mylot ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Oh this is news to me that mylot used to pay through moneybookers also. Anyways I have given my Paypal ID only on mylot so that should not be a problem to me.

It's a great news for me as I prefer paypal for payments. I think it doesn't going to affect any members there as many people prefer paypal only.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Oh this is news to me that mylot used to pay through moneybookers also. Anyways I have given my Paypal ID only on mylot so that should not be a problem to me.
    Neverthless I heard it for the first time. Might be people not withdrawing any money of that would be the reason for the exclusion !!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i think as money booker is not acceptable in usa.so, mylot is paying through paypal.

yes i have read that they will not pay by moneybookers anymore. i don't know what will be teh use of that if they will not let their customer use that to send paymetns to other people. there is nothiing wrong with sending multiple payments to international members.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think that moneybookers have excluded some areas of US from its acceptable area list and that is why mylot has stopped paying through moneybookers. It is okay to me because I prefer payment through paypal only.

I don't like Mylot , bez its a very slow earning site. But the newsshocked me also.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I think that moneybookers have excluded some areas of US from its acceptable area list and that is why mylot has stopped paying through moneybookers. It is okay to me because I prefer payment through paypal only.
    Oh I thought like paypal banning the PTC's, similarly the moneybookers also took a similar stance against paid to post.

well it is quite similar with paypal against those ptc sites. but i just don't understand though the move of moneybooker not to allow account paying for international member. what is the use of this payemnt processor ifthey will not allow it.

for me it doesnot matter much if mylot is not paying by moneybooker, its paying by paypal its enough.