Default Where can I buy lifetime domain name?

I want to buy a domain name. I don't like to pay yearly some amount for my domain name. Instead I will be glad if I get domain for lifetime. Do you know any domain registrar who is giving lifetime domain?

I don't think any service provider provides lifetime domains. I have seen domains been registered for max a period of 10 years.
    SmartzKool

i think that you will not find a domain for a lifetime because why would anyone sell its domain for a lifetime he would not be able to sell it at the correct price i assume.

I have found one, marblehost.com, which is giving away free domain for life if we host our website with them. But I wonder, suppose after a due course of time, I want to shift to any other web hosting company, can I take their free domain with me, or will they take it back?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I have found one, marblehost.com, which is giving away free domain for life if we host our website with them. But I wonder, suppose after a due course of time, I want to shift to any other web hosting company, can I take their free domain with me, or will they take it back?
    They can only answer to this... I think the domain is associated with the host itself, so they will not allow you to transfer it to any other... Even if they do, you will be charged for the domain yearly... So there is no such Lifetime domain...
    SmartzKool

Dear lemon, why you want a domain for life time? Any company provide you domain for only one year, you need to renew every year.

There is no such things as life time domain, as the longest renewal of domain is 10 years. Even you mentioned that the marblehost giving life time domain, it is provided that you host you website with them life time, where they help you to renew your domain year by year. If you decided to host in other place, i think they will immediately cancel your domain as well.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    There is no such things as life time domain, as the longest renewal of domain is 10 years. Even you mentioned that the marblehost giving life time domain, it is provided that you host you website with them life time, where they help you to renew your domain year by year. If you decided to host in other place, i think they will immediately cancel your domain as well.
    Thanks for the information. I know old domain costs more. Then do they really renew our domain freely year after year?