Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PayPal to ICICI Bank Account

I recently transferred my paypal fund to my ICICI BAnk Account and it took only 1 and a half day or so to reach my account. But PayPal is very bad when it comes to conversion rate. Here is the proof.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3897/bankzu5.png
    SmartzKool

Default Re: PayPal to ICICI Bank Account

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    I recently transferred my paypal fund to my ICICI BAnk Account and it took only 1 and a half day or so to reach my account. But PayPal is very bad when it comes to conversion rate. Here is the proof.

Yes the paypal rates are always lower than the current market conversion rates but the withdrawal fee is very less as compared to other payment processors.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Yes the paypal rates are always lower than the current market conversion rates but the withdrawal fee is very less as compared to other payment processors.
    yeah i agree with you. They are charging so less but if you see they are coming to almost that charge like others as they are giving low conversion rate.
    SmartzKool

yes Paypal conversation rates are very bad. I dont know why they have always 1 or 2 $ less than the actual conversion rates.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife

yes Paypal conversation rates are very bad. I dont know why they have always 1 or 2 $ less than the actual conversion rates.
    Not in dollars, they have 1-2 INR less by actual rate.
    SmartzKool

cud u tell me if v cn transfer our paypal to ICICI travel card(visa electron using USD as currency)

Quote Originally Posted by sindu44
    cud u tell me if v cn transfer our paypal to ICICI travel card(visa electron using USD as currency)
    Well i can't help you on this. Better you check out with the PayPal itself.
    SmartzKool

well, is your paypal account verified. i came to know that only verified paypal accounts will be allowed to transfer there money into there bank account. is it true...

Quote Originally Posted by ananth84
    well, is your paypal account verified. i came to know that only verified paypal accounts will be allowed to transfer there money into there bank account. is it true...
    No it is not true. I have transferred my balance using non-verified account.
    SmartzKool

hey dude it depends upon luck because when i transfered my funds to my citibank account the exchange rate that paypal gave me was 49.8765.
    the rate that you got was around 47.it all depends upon the market value at the time of transfer.if you transfer more than INR7000 there won't be any charges.

Quote Originally Posted by ananth84
    You don't need to have paypal verified account for transfering your money to bank account.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    hey dude it depends upon luck because when i transfered my funds to my citibank account the exchange rate that paypal gave me was 49.8765.
    the rate that you got was around 47.it all depends upon the market value at the time of transfer.if you transfer more than INR7000 there won't be any charges.
    Yeah it completely depends on my luck. Today itself I have transferred to my bank account and I got the rate of 47.41 INR.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    Yeah it completely depends on my luck. Today itself I have transferred to my bank account and I got the rate of 47.41 INR.
    well today it was 47.4727. I too had a transaction today . I have withdrawn funds to my bank account.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

well today it was 47.4727. I too had a transaction today . I have withdrawn funds to my bank account.
    Well maybe you did before me or after me. I mean not at the smae time or else we both have got 47.41 INR. But it hardly matters 47.47 or 47.41.
    SmartzKool

Well maybe you did before me or after me. I mean not at the smae time or else we both have got 47.41 INR. But it hardly matters 47.47 or 47.41.
    But paypal conversion for a particular days remains the same and its still the same(just now I logged in and checked it).
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

But paypal conversion for a particular days remains the same and its still the same(just now I logged in and checked it).
    Yeah maybe it remains same.. But it may happen that you have converted after I have done, so you must have got that rate and it is same because of that?
    SmartzKool

Yeah maybe it remains same.. But it may happen that you have converted after I have done, so you must have got that rate and it is same because of that?
    Maybe we can prove out something here. At what time you have withdrawn. Just check out in Paypal transaction complete history..
    Mine was on 17th november and it was at 05:06:51 PST
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Maybe we can prove out something here. At what time you have withdrawn. Just check out in Paypal transaction complete history..
    Mine was on 17th november and it was at 05:06:51 PST
    Well I did it at night... I mean around 12.30 AM IST...

Anyways what ever it is... I have checked the current rate, it is same as what you are saying...
    SmartzKool

Paypal transaction is very safe, and service charge of Paypal is very low than other. I agree with you that conversion rate is low in Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Paypal transaction is very safe, and service charge of Paypal is very low than other. I agree with you that conversion rate is low in Paypal.
    yeah they are very cheap when it comes to withdrawal to bank. I don't think any other site is providing such service.
    SmartzKool